• 2 weeks later...

The best pizza I ever tasted was from Savour Pizzas. A family owned pizzeria along Avenue du Dr. Julien Lefebvre, in Villenueve Loubet, France. They make the pizza right in front of you, and I was lucky enough to have the owner himself (an Italian man) made the very first pizza I ordered from their pizza place. He walked me through his process and translated the ingredients to me one by one. :)

Another fantastic pizza is from Pizza Ewen along Route Nationale 7, also in Villenueve Loubet, near the train station, and in front of the adult toy shop. It can go toe to toe with Savour Pizza, but the most memorable part of it is their hot sauce. The owner is from Cameroon, and he told me his hot sauce is made of African ingredients and only the bravest of the brave can take it. I took his challenge and I never tried his hot sauce after that. :). Sadly, his shop closed down a few years ago, and he went back to Cameroon. He also told me he visited the Philippines once and wanted to come back here with his family.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...