I've tried all the big name pizzas and the only bearable one is Greenwich. But I was born and raised in New York so my standards for good pizza are quite high :(

its is quite surprising to read that considering there are a good number of pizza parlors here, the winner (of your choice) turns out to be a fastfood outlet.

So my guess is..... you consider the State of New York to produce some of the better pizzas. Maybe someday..... when I get my chance to visit the US. Pizza tasting will definitly be part of my tour.

Yea, more specifically the five boroughs of NYC.

Actually I did forget a smaller chain that I think has okay pizza. Figaro. It is different from what I'm used to but I would eat it regularly. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Shakey's, Yellow Cab -- all atrocious. I have not tried CPK/Sbarro here but I assume are the same as in America.

I am planning to try the pizza at Gourdo's, Balducci's, and some other places in the Fort. Will report back.

Ganito lang naman yun eh, pagmaykaya, pumunta sa New York Pizza or Brooklyn Pizza or Yellow Cab, kaya ma pabusugin yung pamilya mo sa isang pizza na ang halaga ay 600 pesos, masarap pa diba?

Kaya lang kung mahirap ka, kaya mo din ibusog yung pamilya sa 3M sa halaga ng 120 pesos. That is 1/5 so ibig sabihin, masmadali sa pitaka.

Best kasi is so subjective.

Ganito lang naman yun eh, pagmaykaya, pumunta sa New York Pizza or Brooklyn Pizza or Yellow Cab, kaya ma pabusugin yung pamilya mo sa isang pizza na ang halaga ay 600 pesos, masarap pa diba?

Kaya lang kung mahirap ka, kaya mo din ibusog yung pamilya sa 3M sa halaga ng 120 pesos. That is 1/5 so ibig sabihin, masmadali sa pitaka.

Best kasi is so subjective.

then perhaps this thread should change its title to "Peborit kong pitsa pie"

then perhaps this thread should change its title to "Peborit kong pitsa pie"

wow pre masyado ka namang mataas, di ka maabot ng ibang tao dito. eh yun ang gusto ng ibang tao na lasa eh. yung ibang di sanay sa mga "favorite" mong pizza baka sabihin masyadong greasy ang pizza mo, o kaya masyadong maalat/maasim ang pizza mo. eh yun ang gusto nilang panlasa at yun ang "the best pizza" sa iba eh. why discriminate?

wow pre masyado ka namang mataas, di ka maabot ng ibang tao dito. eh yun ang gusto ng ibang tao na lasa eh. yung ibang di sanay sa mga "favorite" mong pizza baka sabihin masyadong greasy ang pizza mo, o kaya masyadong maalat/maasim ang pizza mo. eh yun ang gusto nilang panlasa at yun ang "the best pizza" sa iba eh. why discriminate?

Discriminate..........and you're making it sound like its a BAD THING.

anyway, going by your line of reasoning..... either or any "TITLE" we give for this thread (or any post for that matter) will one way or another be subjected to the scrutiny of readers and may or may not be subject to personal opinions or comments.

of course not all comments will be favorable for everybody.

Edited by asmodeus