Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

i used to wish about "this"

but now, i can not ask for more than what i have...

i'm blessed with a loving family who takes care of me, friends who never turn their backs at me and well, someone who loves me wholeheartedly...

:wub:

who needs 2 hearts when you can have the best thing? an unconditional love for me from Him ;)

• 3 weeks later...
me i had it just right now...

I had this girl for more than 3 yrs... now that she's away we always argue on little things, like di ako nakatawag (mahal kc international call), di ako nakasulat or email, d ko nasagot tawag nya coz i'm pretty much sound asleep... things like that...

i got fused up! accidentaly I met this lady who's very much opposite of my girl. With all the crisis I've been through she's with me, i started to develop this feeling of u know the feeling of falling to the girl.

i know that its unfair to my far-away gf, but i find it to difficult to break the current gf i had. 1st is of course there's already feelings involve... but more than that... she has a suicidal tendency (my new gf)...

anybody there who could help me... it will be much appreciated...

hirap mag desisyon noh?..

sana ok na lahat..

• 2 weeks later...

story goes like this have a gf for 5yrs was faithful for a quite a long time. our relationship was almost perfect she had a nice job. were both accepted in our respective families. and were happy and inlove.. THEN i met this girl first di ko man lng pinapansin then after a while we started txting.. wla pa one month aun na develop yta un feelings.. mind you guys first time nangyari skin to. 3 girl pa lng ako nainlove.. the rest was just flings and nothings.. but this girl was different for the shortest span of time.. na fall na yta ako.. heres the catch shes also in a relationship 3yrs nmn.. just like me mhal n mhal nia un bf nia.. di namin alam bkt nkakaramdam kmi sa isat isa ng ganun filings.. tpos it was last week ago.. saturday ngbreak cla nun bf nia nun morning tpos was it coincidence nun hapon ng break din kmi gf ko.. then lahat ng mga things na gs2 ko pareho kmi sobra parang SOULMATE hehehe corni na kun corni pero kakapgtaka tlga... then naging kmi.... tpos she gave me her " priced possesion " i was the first

so gulong gulo kmi ngaun.. coz ng ka balikan kmi gf ko and cla man ng ka ayos na din.. pero di naman namin kaya iwan isat isa.. what should we do?? help me out pls..

• 2 weeks later...
story goes like this have a gf for 5yrs was faithful for a quite a long time. our relationship was almost perfect she had a nice job. were both accepted in our respective families. and were happy and inlove.. THEN i met this girl first di ko man lng pinapansin then after a while we started txting.. wla pa one month aun na develop yta un feelings.. mind you guys first time nangyari skin to. 3 girl pa lng ako nainlove.. the rest was just flings and nothings.. but this girl was different for the shortest span of time.. na fall na yta ako.. heres the catch shes also in a relationship 3yrs nmn.. just like me mhal n mhal nia un bf nia.. di namin alam bkt nkakaramdam kmi sa isat isa ng ganun filings.. tpos it was last week ago.. saturday ngbreak cla nun bf nia nun morning tpos was it coincidence nun hapon ng break din kmi gf ko.. then lahat ng mga things na gs2 ko pareho kmi sobra parang SOULMATE hehehe corni na kun corni pero kakapgtaka tlga... then naging kmi.... tpos she gave me her " priced possesion " i was the first

so gulong gulo kmi ngaun.. coz ng ka balikan kmi gf ko and cla man ng ka ayos na din.. pero di naman namin kaya iwan isat isa.. what should we do?? help me out pls..

Kung sino masmahal mo dun ka, try seeing both at the same time and see if which one your more exited to see.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
The duplicity of emotions is insiduous indeed. But it is possible. We love on different levels and for different reasons. Different people fulfill us in different ways. I would liken it to loving your children. If you have more than one child then you would know what I am saying.

The heart, I have discovered, has plenty to give. However, unlike loving your offsprings, it is unnatural (tho not impossible) to be in love with more than one person --- to be really really in love. You will love one more over the other. And there will come a time that you will have to choose. No man or woman would like to share that most coveted space in our hearts with another person.

Think well dear and once you have, make the wise choice. It may not necessarily be the right choice but it will be the most salient one. I wish you heaps of luck. It is a difficult situation to be in. But then again nothing worth having comes without sacrifices. :)

being in this kind of situation, this is so far the best advise here. and to answer the question:

CAN SOMEONE LOVE TWO PERSON at the SAME TIME?

yes it's possible to love or fall in love with two person at the same time, but not equally. i'm in love now with two, one i love truly, one i love deeply, but both in same intensity...

• 8 months later...

YEA. naexperience ko ito. dalawang tao, pero mahirap. hindi naman panghabang buhay pwede silang sabay.

kaya nga binigyan ng isang puso, na ilalaan lang sa ISANG TAO. :rolleyes:

sabi nga nila, pag nagmamahal ka ng higit pa sa isa, hindi pa ang pagkakataong yan na masasabi mong

talagang seryoso kana at handa sa mas seryosong pagsasama. u need a break and just enjoy ur being

"binata" or "dalaga" :)