which is better goin to bora with the help of travel agencies or airline promos?planning to go to on the 10th thanks.first tym lang po kya i missing lots of things.paki pm nlng po ng infos or options!thanks. happy new year.

For me sir ... maganda yung airline promos ... and then get a house/accomodation there without rprior reservation ...

its an adventure HAHAAHAHAA

you really are missing a lot if you havnt got to boracay ...

warning though, the prices are a bit high right now because its a peak season there

3rd week of January is the famous ati ati han festival in kalibo also dont miss that chance to be there

Bora is definitely the place to be! If you want to relieve yourself of the daily stress here in Manila, then, I advice you to spend at least 4 days in Boracay. The package of 3 days is not enough. I suggest you take it out on 4. Stay in Boracay Regency. Go reef walking, para sailing and ride the mini boat (I forgot the name) with 2 sticks of marijuana when the sun sets down. I've been doing this for 3 years in a row already, and it never gets old.

Edited by TheGoldenBoy
Bora is definitely the place to be! If you want to relieve yourself of the daily stress here in Manila, then, I advice you to spend at least 4 days in Boracay. The package of 3 days is not enough. I suggest you take it out on 4. Stay in Boracay Regency. Go reef walking, para sailing and ride the mini boat (I forgot the name) with 2 sticks of marijuana when the sun sets down. I've been doing this for 3 years in a row already, and it never gets old.

Yeah 3 days is not enough... but on your very first trip 3 days lang muna para di agad magsawa... I'll be back to bora soon

Don't take Zest Air to Boracay. The new aircraft from China they got are being laughed about in pilot forums. Even Mugabe refused to fly in one when his regular 737 from Air Zimbabwe was serviced.

PAL Express is your best choice for now. I dont like SEAir as they have old planes, and Cebu Pacific's performance has been on the decline the last 4 years.

i echo the sentiments of the rest.

online airline promos are the best (versus booking with a travel agency).

book early and don't bring check in baggage.

it always pays to travel light. (even if you're staying a week, how much clothing do you need if you're going to the beach? not much. bring a big backpack, but leave room for pasalubong.)

you can also save about P200 on your ticket, (indicate this when booking online) and you have an express lane when checking in at the airport. you'll be so glad you did. :)

recommended airlines:

- cebu pacific

- philippine airlines

go to their websites and check out the rates..weekdays will fetch you the best rates. :)

HI guys, any feedback about la carmela de boracay? A friend told me to stay here coz it's relatively cheaper... Im a bit hesitant though, coz i don't like the pics i have seen from the internet...

Any suggestions???

Stayed there last year and wasnt impressed at all. If you are expecting a hotel type of accomodation and furnishing then this isnt the place to go. Its decent enough to sleep in, but not something you will be wowed at. I guess, you just have to remember the phrase "you get what you pay/paid for".

I probably just had too much expectation hearing them always being mentioned by celebs in the TV. I saw other better places around there but just couldnt remember their names. I am going back to boracay this Feb and opted to stay in Willy's. Try searching "philippinehotelreservations.com". It helped me a lot. Tip: browse using this website, then go to the hotels respective home page to get more info.

hope this helps!

will be here from Mar 7-9, and will be back in May.

I just like to unwind, no plans of doing island hopping, atv, the whole 9 yards. simple relaxation lang, instead

of having night outs here in the metro..para maiba naman.

kita kits sa mga pupunta dun on those days! :thumbsupsmiley:

HI guys, any feedback about la carmela de boracay? A friend told me to stay here coz it's relatively cheaper... Im a bit hesitant though, coz i don't like the pics i have seen from the internet...

Any suggestions???

Not good bro..i stayed here last June and it sucks!..try Red coconut, a little bit expensive but alot better....

Any suggestions???

Not good bro..i stayed here last June and it sucks!..try Red coconut, a little bit expensive but alot better....