There are 3 "seasons" in Bora..low season (June 16 to October 15, other resorts is until Oct 31)...High season.Oct 16 to June 15 BUT except CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HOLY WEEK..those are Peak Season, much expensive.

Try go there in New Year, it is the best and your new year's eve will never be the same again =) :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

hope this helps

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

hope this helps

sir, mind to share the contact numbers of those room for rents na sinasabi mo? thanks

Hi guys.

i'm going to boracay this december with the family. I have already booked a place to stay and I am just working on the travel arrangements.

I'd like to limit our travel expenses so we have more to spend in Boracay.

i'm undecided whether to fly in through kalibo or caticlan.

flights to Kalibo are slightly cheaper, but i think the trade off is that you'll spend almost an hour and a half going from kalibo to the caticlan port (before taking a boat to boracay).

to the people who have already been to boracay: how did you get there? what would you recommend?

thanks in advance. :)

Hi guys.

i'm going to boracay this december with the family. I have already booked a place to stay and I am just working on the travel arrangements.

flights to Kalibo are slightly cheaper, but i think the trade off is that you'll spend almost an hour and a half going from kalibo to the caticlan port (before taking a boat to boracay).

to the people who have already been to boracay: how did you get there? what would you recommend?

My GF and I went to Boracay last July and fly with Cebu Pacific to caticlan. It was a great vacation. When we're all ready to go home, Cebu Pacific cancel the flight to Manila and start to transfer us to Kalibo airport. The counter lady told us that the plane had some minor technical problem and it on't be ready for todays flight. It was unexpected or should I say that a friend who happens to experience the same situation had warn us about this incident and we were hoping that It will not happen to us.

Anyway, what I think is that the Cebu Pacific is trying to save on fuel by flying only planes on full load. I also think that the plane in caticlan was probable half full, so all passengers in caticlan were sent to Kalibo. It so happen that caticlan and kalibo are nearby airport so they can do a quick transfer and save a few bucks.

It was a bad experience. I was in a hurry to go back to Manila for a business meeting.....

that was lesson learned.....

Right now, if ur flying, limited kung ano pa hindi booked on what days.

'got to make up your mind now, sorry for the info.

Regardless kung anong airport, come-in as early as you can, and leave as late as you can. Kung sa Kalibo ka, may hour drive (I think) to consider.

Caticlan still the best, kung limited ang time mo.

Goodluck.

Hi guys.