Just got back here in Manila. Went to BORA last friday.. :thumbsupsmiley: The best.. We stayed at Station 1. We were like 20 plus pips. I was with my cousins, sibling, friends.. Wow... Guys, you should try the ATV.. We went to the Highest Peak of Boracay. Simply the best.. :thumbsupsmiley:

you should try bug car also. mas exciting sya pag paakyat and pababa ng mt. luho. lalo na pag may kakarera ka. where did you stay? how's the weather sa bora?

What's the best thing to do in Boracay, and where is the best to go if you are alone, and you just want to relax. Kasi medyo madami daw tao all year round

not really all year round. ngayon off season pa. konti pa tao though pag weekends dumadami ng konti. but still not as many as during summer. alone in bora? dami mapagpipilian if u want to be alone in bora. just stay away from station 2 and white beach where the people are. you want to be relaxed and pampered, try nami.

best thing to do in bora is eat, party, go up mt. luho, diving, banana boat, paraw and just simply enjoy the sun and beach.

i'll be in boracay around last week of november... marami ba tao dun and mahirap ba to just chance your accomodations there? the cebu pacific trip for 2 (2way and 3days 2 nights accomodation at la carmela) cost around 13k all in...

uy sir i'll be in la carmela too... around that time also....but i dont know anything about la carmela...any info on this place...i browsed their website but it's better if i get first hand info on guys who actualy stayed there

uy sir i'll be in la carmela too... around that time also....but i dont know anything about la carmela...any info on this place...i browsed their website but it's better if i get first hand info on guys who actualy stayed there

pics on blogs of people who stayed there looks ok naman... i decided not to chance it... anyway the cebu pac flight only package for 2 cost around 10k na on Nov 28-30... + stay pa... i went for their package at 13k all in with breakfast... not a bad deal... wala pa hassle...

guys, question... how do i get to caticlan jetty port from caticlan airport? 1st time i went there, I took the negros navigation to kalibo i think... and 2 hour land travel...

ano hanapin ko na sasakyan to jetty and how much do they charge? didnt bother with the land transfer from airport to resort e... mahal at 650 each...

just got back from bora... medyo umuulan ulan. wala namang lumot pero madumi parang mga walis tingting and tubig.

i stayed at la carmela stn 2 beach front, my friends stayed at boracay plaza. i got a better deal sa la carmella. may promo sila 2+1 night free, chepeast room P2100 (good for 4 adults without extra bed charge). hoping for 4some haha. i got 20% discount so 1680 nalang yung room on cash basis. medyo di lang maganda ang design ng building at corridors parang hospital sa haba ng corridors parang nasa looban kana din nakatira yun lang pag labas mo may pool at beach front na sa entrance

TIPS para sa mga ngayun lang pupunta after many years:

dalawa ang choice na sasakyan from caticlan to cagban terminal (bora). montenegro lines or yung motorized banka na nakakahilo at mababasa gamit mo. P5 difference sa pamasahe 30 vs 25. both may terminal fee and enivironment fee na tig 50 so total 130 vs 125. tricycle @ 20 pesos per head or yung maliit na "fx" nakalimutan ko tawag 20pesos rin. going back wala ng environtal fee. if youre aklanon wala ng terminal at environment fee...

sa mga picture picture sa mga sand castles bente na minimum (papel) di daw pwede yung barya. dapat madami ka tig bebente.

yung palitan ng USD ay 45 up to 46.

yung boracay shirts ay 75 nalang....

mnl kalibo airfares are ~50% cheaper than mnl caticlan

caticlan to kalibo airport 200 per head ( careful yung iba kunwari aircon tapos after a while nasira na daw aircon). special trip 1300

promo of pal express or sea air is no better than DIY.

i spent 750 usd for 5 people not bad.

dalawa ang choice na sasakyan from caticlan to cagban terminal (bora). montenegro lines or yung motorized banka na nakakahilo at mababasa gamit mo. P5 difference sa pamasahe 30 vs 25. both may terminal fee and enivironment fee na tig 50 so total 130 vs 125. tricycle @ 20 pesos per head or yung maliit na "fx" nakalimutan ko tawag 20pesos rin. going back wala ng environtal fee. if youre aklanon wala ng terminal at environment fee...

This is really helpful. We are going to Boracay next month and i would really prefer to ride the montenegro lines to Bora...would you know their trip times? or pabalik balik lang sila like the bangka? Siyempre mas gusto ko yun than the bangka kasi takot ako sa tubig at ayaw ko mahilo... :thumbsupsmiley:

guys help me on this im planning to go to bora with my gf this october ano ba talaga mas mura pal express na kunyari promo or take the cebu pacific airfair na lang? ive called the pal lintek ang daming hidden charges as in, yun palakbayan promo nila na pinakamura sa bora posted amount is 1.5k with accomodation at escondido nun kinumpute ay letse umabot ng 9K per head? eh di 18k na malinaw, airfaire and 3d 2n accomodation lang yun eh yun extra expenses pa? butas bulsa ko nito...

wala na ba baba pa dito? on tight budget lang kasi, just wana try bora... thanks for any help

Edited by OnglO69
What's the best thing to do in Boracay, and where is the best to go if you are alone, and you just want to relax. Kasi medyo madami daw tao all year round

try to go here between september and october...just before the peak season comes in....if you just want some relaxation and just being alone....also few bars have gimmick by this time...some are being renovated...so it is a little bit quite....you still have time if you want...

Just came from Bora last weekend. Inabot kami ng bagyong Nina but all is good...we were able to catch one day of sunshine...madami pa din tao sa Bora but mainly Koreans and other nationalities. If not for the unfavorable weather, okay na okay siya kasi di ganun kadami tao and ang sarap ng hangin...but for some reason I was not satisfied with any of the food I ate in any of the restos...The only exception was SMOKE restaurant inside D Mall...mura na sobrang sarap pa...A rice bowl topping goes for less than P170...di ako mapapahiya sa pag recommend sa inyo

Just got back from Bora. I and my girl booked La Carmela for 3 days 2 nights, and availed the plus 1 night free stay. Yes, it was cheap, but we were disappointed when we realized that them being located in Station 2 is just a technicality; La Carmella is actually the last resort in Station 2, and just an alley away from Station 3. All the "places to be" are situated at the heart of Stn 2 and Stn 1, so we had to walk some 300-500 meters along the beach to reach them. Yes, romantic at first, but tiring in the long run.

The building design is also below standard; All the rooms are lined up perpendicular to the beach, so them being beachfront is also another technicality. 54 rooms lined up on two sides of each floor made one very long, narrow hallway. Good luck to you if the front desk gave you room 354. NEVER book here if you don't want to spend a quarter of your time making the long walks to the hot places and back.

OBI: We passed by SandCastles. Looks good from the outside. Very accessible to everywhere. But I think you can save some money if you book non beachfront hotels. Some are just 5 minutes stroll away from d-mall (hot stn 2 place). Try to google fat jimmy's. :)

Edited by shags
just got back from bora... medyo umuulan ulan. wala namang lumot pero madumi parang mga walis tingting and tubig.

i stayed at la carmela stn 2 beach front, my friends stayed at boracay plaza. i got a better deal sa la carmella. may promo sila 2+1 night free, chepeast room P2100 (good for 4 adults without extra bed charge). hoping for 4some haha. i got 20% discount so 1680 nalang yung room on cash basis. medyo di lang maganda ang design ng building at corridors parang hospital sa haba ng corridors parang nasa looban kana din nakatira yun lang pag labas mo may pool at beach front na sa entrance

DIBA?! hassle... tapos station 2 kuno, eh tawid ka lang ng iskinita stn 3 na... hehehe... layo tuloy sa mga matitinong murang kainan at gimikan. Oh well, being in bora is already an experience, so it's cool hehehe. Balik ako dito soon. kakaadik!

P.S. dalawang misa lang sa Sunday: 8am (or 9am? can't remember) yung sa umaga, 4pm naman sa hapon

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

hope this helps

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

hope this helps

mga bro, punta kami boracay and magstay kami sa SandCastles Resort, any feedback sa place na to? thanks!

Obi..depende kung san kau mag stay..mostly sa sand castles kubo kubo. Ung tinigilan namin..me veranda super luwag..pede mag party kung mrami kau..me extension pa ung kitchen namin..parang me labahan pa yata..super laki sia..ang problema..me bukbuk..as in pag gising namin sa umaga puro bukbuk ung kama..pero..tingin ko naman wala na un..sana mapunta kau sa unang kubo sa right ..panalo un. enjoy ur stay and hope this helps.

:cool: