What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

"Sexy Body".... :thumbsupsmiley: I look at the whole package agad. That's nice firm tits and butt, small waist, shapely legs (Sex Machine) :thumbsupsmiley: ...

<_< Actually it does not matter what they look like as long as you do it "doggy style"... If they are butt ugly then just have her hold your beer on her head and tell her not to look back cuz she might spill the beer... Sayang ang beer. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

i usually look at the following....eyes, then nose, then shoulders, then boobies, then legs. And lastly and usually the deal breaker for me is if the armpit is dark or hairy! I saw one good looking chinese chick in HK once, really pretty face but when i check out her armpit, wow! she has more hair there than i do.

lets be honest, its the boobies....lalo na pag naka plunging neckline or full bodied maski covered...

Legs soon to follow then the Butt... natural reaction naman yan...

later on... the eyes, face....her hair...the great smile would emerge..

Had a friend dati who have great big 34B breast and any guy would be staring at it....

really tried so hard to focus on her face whenever we go out...

and she appreciates it so much that I pay attention to her eyes rather than the twin towers.....

lets just say my efforts were rewarded..she showed me her appreciation up close and personal...

may lesson somewhere dito mga bro...