What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

• 2 months later...

her f#&king feet lol. Since almost everyone wears flip flops or sandals or open top shoes. If she can't keep her feet clean she can't keep anything clean. I dont know if it's just me but I can also tell from a womans feet, if she's been using whitening soaps or had a nose surgery or anything like that. Basta pay attention to the feet.

Other than that you go high up check out her teeth. See if she takes care of them too.

The eyes always gets me. I don't care about the proportion of the body - I prefer girls who seldom or never relies on heavy makeup just to look good, yung tipong maganda na kahit simple or conservative pumorma at kumilos.

On the other note, I stay away from girls na may ganda nga pero hindi mo naman makitaan ng "feminine grace." :D

• Like (+1) 1

It'll have to depend on what type of kiss. Circumstances may differ too. But to be general, it'll have to depend on the intention of having dated. Is it just the casual one that you eventually see leading to plain sex or is it gonna be something you see leveling up to an emotional understanding or perhaps lead to a relationship eventually.

The peck on the cheek, kiss on the hand, or kiss on the forehead works for me if you want to see her again and get to know her more. That creates an impression that you see more of just the date you had.

While a kiss on the lips or however deeper it goes will make do if it's something you wanna lead to plain physical. Well, at least, you both are finding out if there's enough chemistry to go that way.