What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

I almost always start from their feet then work my way up. The reason is that the human feet is the one that takes the most pounding, everyday. If they are well maintained, then that gives you an idea that the person knows how to take care of herself. That goes for the skin, too, siyempre.

Next, if possible, I sneak a peak, i.e. if their wearing sandals, at their pinky toes. If they are a bit bent then you know that the person wore hard leather shoes before thus, you can safely assume that the person had received some form of education. Then the calves, they have to look soft and firm. Then the thighs, this is the part that sends my testosterones surging. I like the Alice Dixson and Beyonce type of thighs, do they call them chicken pop legs?

Then the butt, well, just some meat and fat up there will do for me. Then the boobs, I like them MEDYO as opposed to MOUNTAINDYO OR WALANGDYO. Then the face, the person must not be too beautiful. For me, a person's beauty must somehow grow in time as opposed to bubblegum beauty that fades.

When I've covered the salient features of the person, that is the time I move on to the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of a woman, her personality. But I digress...

I almost always start from their feet then work my way up. The reason is that the human feet is the one that takes the most pounding, everyday. If they are well maintained, then that gives you an idea that the person knows how to take care of herself. That goes for the skin, too, siyempre.

Next, if possible, I sneak a peak, i.e. if their wearing sandals, at their pinky toes. If they are a bit bent then you know that the person wore hard leather shoes before thus, you can safely assume that the person had received some form of education. Then the calves, they have to look soft and firm. Then the thighs, this is the part that sends my testosterones surging. I like the Alice Dixson and Beyonce type of thighs, do they call them chicken pop legs?

Then the butt, well, just some meat and fat up there will do for me. Then the boobs, I like them MEDYO as opposed to MOUNTAINDYO OR WALANGDYO. Then the face, the person must not be too beautiful. For me, a person's beauty must somehow grow in time as opposed to bubblegum beauty that fades.

When I've covered the salient features of the person, that is the time I move on to the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of a woman, her personality. But I digress...

ngek....ambabaw ng taste! :sick:

ako kung ako lalake....face muna tas body type....ugali?....

tsaka na yun.....pagsasawaan ko muna sya bago ko pwedeng masabi na di ko makakasundo ugali nya. :upside:

DAMOVES! Not necessarrily the way she looks or how fat or how slim, but how she carries herself. Alam nyo na... with confidence... and that certain flair. Some women go inside a room and 'own it' (a term from the t.v. series 'friends'). Kahit hindi ganun kaganda ang babae, pero if she moves with that certain ooomph... talagang notice ng lahat!

one maybe pretty but remains unnoticeable but here goes an average looking creature but carries him/herself so good and all eyes are pinned on this creature....is a sure WINNER!

one maybe pretty but remains unnoticeable but here goes an average looking creature but carries him/herself so good and all eyes are pinned on this creature....is a sure WINNER!

"The eyes are the window of ones soul. "

If your eyes are expressive as mine, that would caught my attention first.

average looking? unpretty...yet still noticeable? huh? are you sure...baka...pinagtatawanan lang or parang...eeeew kapaaal :sick: di kaya? :unsure:

c'mon guys get real.... maganda ang maganda...that's it, period. masarap sa mata....masarap tingnan...masarap sa pakiramdam.

It's always the looks....face and body.....yun talaga yun....the rest.....tsaka ka na yun.

c'mon guys get real.... maganda ang maganda...that's it, period. masarap sa mata....masarap tingnan...masarap sa pakiramdam.

uhm no

lots of girls with really pretty faces but with low self esteem. They don't take of themselves (unshaped eyebrows, bad dresser, etc.) you hardly see these girls and when you do you don't notice them immediately you have to sort of stare at first to grasp their beauty

beauty is about confidence

lots of average looking girls out there who have tons of confidence and carry themselves well (dress sensibly, walk confidently, demure etc.)

these are the girls that turn heads.

uhm no

lots of girls with really pretty faces but with low self esteem. They don't take of themselves (unshaped eyebrows, bad dresser, etc.) you hardly see these girls and when you do you don't notice them immediately you have to sort of stare at first to grasp their beauty

beauty is about confidence

lots of average looking girls out there who have tons of confidence and carry themselves well (dress sensibly, walk confidently, demure etc.)

these are the girls that turn heads.

I have low self esteem....I have the Loooooweeeesssst self esteem....but i turn heads....what do you make of that?

ngek....ambabaw ng taste! :sick:

ako kung ako lalake....face muna tas body type....ugali?....

tsaka na yun.....pagsasawaan ko muna sya bago ko pwedeng masabi na di ko makakasundo ugali nya. :upside:

Yup, I agree, ambabaw talaga. Can't help it, nasobrahan siguro ako sa pagbabasa ng Little Prince. What is essential seems to be invisible to the eyes.

Let's talk about that image in your avatar, at first glance, di maganda para sa akin. But I had been staring at it and, somehow, gumaganda lalo as I stare at it longer. Now, couple that beauty with what haze_purple had just described as a winner, one who carries herself well, that girl in the avatar will stop a man half-dead on his tracks without even batting an eyelash. Bow.

I have low self esteem....I have the Loooooweeeesssst self esteem....but i turn heads....what do you make of that?

Then her beauty if a gift, even if she has looooweeeesssst self esteem, yet she looks like an angel, then she will definetely turn some heads.

While those who dont have beauty resort to confidence, as sir Larry mentioned, their confidence is their beauty.

But honestly iwa I dont believe you have a low self esteem, your gorgous..

Yes,but even so try reading the turn off on women thread, a mojority of guys there say that even if some women are "maganda", its the attitude that counts.

Maganda kung maganda,pero di rin lang kami tatagal ang pangit ng ugali niya...

Yup, I agree, ambabaw talaga. Can't help it, nasobrahan siguro ako sa pagbabasa ng Little Prince. What is essential seems to be invisible to the eyes.

Let's talk about that image in your avatar, at first glance, di maganda para sa akin. But I had been staring at it and, somehow, gumaganda lalo as I stare at it longer. Now, couple that beauty with what haze_purple had just described as a winner, one who carries herself well, that girl in the avatar will stop a man half-dead on his tracks without even batting an eyelash. Bow.

haha! :lol: ofcourse at 150x100....how would you see if it's really beautiful or not?.....why don't you try enlarging it a bit?

if it still doesn't work....i'd say you have a rare case of....KULABA sa mata :lol: :lol: