When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

e di crash wid style!!!!!!!!

Parang Buzz Lightyear ah! :lol: :lol:

hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin ko talaga....maghintay? tutulala? magpapakalasing araw araw...

maghihintay ng katapusan ng mundo...maghihintay na masiraan ako ng ulo...maghihintay ng magandang timing

para tapusin na lang lahat...ewan! sabay sabay na lang siguro! :blink:

...manuod ng spongebob squarepants...

really, when everything is crashing on you, you cnt even realize the most logical solution kahit nakasampal na sa mukha mo..prayer might help abit if you have faith..reflecting will do too, but i doubt it would make you realize the proper course of action. and if even so, can you really do it....for my case, i went far away, and hoped it would help....now? im not even sure if it did..........

Parang Buzz Lightyear ah! :lol: :lol:

hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin ko talaga....maghintay? tutulala? magpapakalasing araw araw...

maghihintay ng katapusan ng mundo...maghihintay na masiraan ako ng ulo...maghihintay ng magandang timing

para tapusin na lang lahat...ewan! sabay sabay na lang siguro! :blink:

:lol: pnpnuod m dn un no

huwaw!! suicidal byuti!!

pnhirapan p tlg srili!! ngicp p tlg!! wd multiple choice p!!

kya lng my kulang kp ung akyat bilbord/antenna, ung akyat kung san san mtaas!!

eto contribution ko, i hope this makes sense and i wont sound preachy, pa profound or pretentious. i really believe this and would like to share this with you guys, hopefully you can learn something from it :

1. if you cannot solve a problem, take it as a given. try to find ways to work around it.

2. always look at the bright side of things. remember the half filled half empty glass anecdote. there is always two ways of looking at the glass. you can view it as half empty or half filled. sad and empty people always look at the glass as half empty. they neglect the good things they have around them. Look around you, there should be something there that is worth being thankful for.

3. life is short, carpe diem. treat each day as a gift, an extra day to savor, put color and enjoy life. if you live another day be thankful and try to enjoy it.

4. enjoy life now, avoid delaying your gratifications too much. be happy now and not in the future (baka patay ka na by then =). delaying your happiness too often, leads to an empty life now.

5. Having everything will not necessarily make you happy.

Happiness is a choice dont waste your life feeling empty.

I will think about the blessings i have...the good things God has given me...I will look at the bright side of life...search for the silver lining...i will think about how lucky i am to have been blessed by things that other people don't and will never have....

I will celebrate life....i will chant...."It's beautiful to be alive ...it's wonderful to live this life!"

yeah...well whaddyaknow...f#&ky'all!

Edited by iwalkalone

I don't think i'll ever be in this kind of situation (ie. think of committing suicide). Yung kalagayan kasi nang tao, depende yan sa reaction nila sa isang problema.

Ex. Nalugi kunwari yung business ko kung saan, gumastos ako nang malaking halaga nang pera.

Possible reaction

1) Madismaya ako at hindi na ulit mag-business. (negative)

or

2) Gawing lesson ang mga pagkakamali para sa susunod na business ko hindi na ito ulit maulit. (positive)

Positive thinking ba. ^_^

Edited by Mamang Tahimik
  • 2 months later...

well, this happened to me na, just recently....not too many choices left for one to do in situations like this....just breathe in and out, daily, and take it one day at a time...I just allowed myself to grieve (and reflect) for some time, or maybe even up to now, at times....But really, nowhere to go in cases like this but up....