N F L - National Football League

more like the Phillies season ending

my priority of sports rooting:

1. Eagles (if no postseason for the Phillies)

1.a. Phillies (if theyre in the postseason put em at 1)

2. Flyers

3. Sixers

next year the Philadelphia MLS team kicks off .. they just might surpass the Sixers if they look decent/competitive

id say so .. yes .. some will argue that the Flyers should be the last bec they command the least amount of fans .. but those fans are die hards ... even in their bad year they still filled the Wachovia Center every night .. the sixers went to the p'offs 2 straight years .. and theyre struggling to fill the seats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hastati

^Peyton and the Colts beat the Jags 35-31. Yup I believe the Colts can have a perfect regular season. If they do, I hope the Colts emulate the 72 Dolphins and not the 07 Patriots.

^Peyton and the Colts beat the Jags 35-31. Yup I believe the Colts can have a perfect regular season. If they do, I hope the Colts emulate the 72 Dolphins and not the 07 Patriots.

Thanks pareng hastati. I'm late in the news na pala :rolleyes: . Didn't know they had the game last Thursday. I thought it will be on a regular Sunday. Galing talaga ni Peyts. :thumbsupsmiley: Salamat Colts!

Chicago versus Baltimore game time was move about 3 hours later due to heavy snowstorm in Maryland.

Both Ravens and Bears are used to playing in heavy snow though. This will be an intriguing matchup as Ravens' record is better than Bears but Bears are comfortable against the Ravens.

Rooting for the underdog Bears club here.

Bragging rights matchup : Two division leaders collide in the AFC when AFC North leading Cincinnati visits AFC West leading San Diego.

Cincinnati may head into this game a little distracted after wide receiver Chris Henry fell out of a truck earlier in the week and later died in hospital. That tragedy could weigh heavy on the Bengals' minds this weekend or bring them together for a victory.