What have You Learned Lately?

that everytime na ginagamit ko yung puso ko, hindi talaga gumagana yung utak ko.. so im thinking if papano ko matatanggal na ng tuluyan yung puso ko... :)

the only thing i should do is to grow into the best human being i could be.

if i dont love myself first i will always be chasing after people who dont love me either.

In the end, since there is no f#&king way to know what's gonna happen in the future, it’s useless to worry if we’ve made the right decision or chose the so-called "right way". All we can ask ourselves, is whether we’ve chosen something we’re happy with.

Exactly. Youw wouldn't really know what's going to happen. In kove na in love kangyon or yung partner pero something may happen in the future that would end it, or just simply fall out of love.

Don't expect too much. I always tell myself that I have not made the wrong decision since I was happy at that time and made my choices.

Don't expect too much. I always tell myself that I have not made the wrong decision since I was happy at that time and made my choices.

Yeah, don't expect TOO MUCH. But it's basic that you'd expect. And I'd be fooling myself, I know I'd probably make the wrong decision. But I'd rather be wrong. I really hate the word regret.

Yeah, don't expect TOO MUCH. But it's basic that you'd expect. And I'd be fooling myself, I know I'd probably make the wrong decision. But I'd rather be wrong. I really hate the word regret.

I don't regret in most cases. That's because I do things consciously and consider the repercussions. I don't even say sorry often. Desisyon and action mo yun.

• 2 weeks later...