2 lang ang klase ng tao sa mundo...  

482 members have voted

1. 1. 2 lang ang klase ng tao sa mundo...

• Coke
    • Pepsi

cOkE...

para sa mga nasisiksik, para sa mga uhaw, para kay kuya, kay tatay, nanay, ate, lolo, lola, para sa mga masasaya, sa mga nakapila, sa nag aabang, sa mahilig sa basketball, sa mga pawisan, sa nakatawa, sa mga nagmamahalan, sa mga kalbo, sa mga magkakapatid....... at sa lahat lahat pa..... hehehehe

:boo:

• 3 weeks later...

COKE!!!!! coz of lilet, do any of u guys still remember her from her commercial??

As Lilet in the late '80s, she was chosen to be one of the children in the Coca-Cola multi-cultural commercial that tried to recreate the theme of universal harmony. The shoot was done in Liverpool, England, and the commercial featured about 100 children from all over the world. But it was Lilet who stepped out of a huge hall in the beginning of the commercial and sang: "I am the future of our world/ I am the hope of my nation/ I am tomorrow's people/ I am the new inspiration!"

Guest batabatuta
COKE!!!!! coz of lilet, do any of u guys still remember her from her commercial??

As Lilet in the late '80s, she was chosen to be one of the children in the Coca-Cola multi-cultural commercial that tried to recreate the theme of universal harmony. The shoot was done in Liverpool, England, and the commercial featured about 100 children from all over the world. But it was Lilet who stepped out of a huge hall in the beginning of the commercial and sang: "I am the future of our world/ I am the hope of my nation/ I am tomorrow's people/ I am the new inspiration!"

Coke dahil din kay Lilet. Ang tindi ng crush ko sa babaeng yan sinubukan ko ngang kaibiganin kaso parang bakal na rehas ang nanay niya. Ano na kaya ang nangyari sa kanya

• 2 weeks later...