yea matey. i think i can catch the Ozzie day on the 29th. heaven forbid i'll miss the street party once again. too busy to go babe watchin on Bondi ?

i sometimes work a couple of blocks near the town hall, Hyde park side. most often i'm on the victoria side.

tabs on you if i catch you, you're workin there and i'm not. :P

24/7 bloody liar :D . IT's FRIDAY : youre OFF 4pm today it's FUN time at CBD. you can't get a seat at any decent bar beyond 6pm on fridays.

Yup, too busy to go babe watching in Bondi especially since I'll be in Manila within a week. If your in the neighborhood give me a holler :) Afraid so about the work - left the office around 8:30 pm Friday and was back 8am Saturday (till 5pm). Too buggered to go out Sunday. I'll do my time in R&R once I reach my money goals :)

Guest mahal_2k

good morning everyone!

hi Z, shrike, jorps_05, PS, wrongwolf, lusting4u!

i had 2 bananas, oatmeals and four seasons juice.

Z, hmm why was there no change in your everyday breakfast? the next time around, do you mind sharing with me your weet bix when your in town? :)

shrike, yeah its a busy day for everyone due to holiday rush! i need to be off early again to take care of my gifts for the holidays! i should be off by 4 pm. :)

have a nice day!

M2K

good morning everyone!

hi Z, shrike, jorps_05, PS, wrongwolf, lusting4u!

i had 2 bananas, oatmeals and four seasons juice.

Z, hmm why was there no change in your everyday breakfast? the next time around, do you mind sharing with me your weet bix when your in town? :)

shrike, yeah its a busy day for everyone due to holiday rush! i need to be off early again to take care of my gifts for the holidays! i should be off by 4 pm. :)

have a nice day!

M2K

My usual :)

Sure if you're a health nut :) I usually eat that for a number of reasons - iits healthy; tastes great with banana; and fills me up the whole day. Is that a breakfast invitation for next week? If its available back home, the honey flavor is good :) Heck, I can even cook you breakfast - french toast or itallian omelette?:D

Ha ha! :D That wasn't exactly what I had in mind though I'm aware of what it might suggest depending on how deprived a person is...then again this is MTC... :) But seriously, its just a simple invite to have a chat with everyone over a good breakfast.

To answer your question, if I chose to be in that mode I'd have the same meal over and over and over... :lol: Ah, those were the days...

Guest mahal_2k

good morning!

hi wrong wolf, shrike, Z, ginny!

Z, whatever you may interpret it. hope to see you then next week on the breakfast EB you are setting up for the breakfast o fastbreak thread/group.

shrike, i wonder if you will be able to attend the breakfast EB Z is setting up.

i had 2 french toast and four seasons juice.

M2K

Edited by mahal_2k
no use living in the past when you can do it again ... over and over !

have you visited the sex shop near the starbucks Hyde? it's beside the chinese eatery. bring 'presents' for your girl friends in MTC.

:mtc:

Mate, my life revolves around the gym and work :) Maybe when I relax a bit I can explore these places :) As for the past - its over :boo:

Had muffins with peanut butter and honey with black tea. @#$%& cut my finger while preparing it but at least my client meeting went well and she fed me (dessert?) of spinach rolls and hot choco :)