Toyota Or Honda ?

Honda, hands down. Cheap parts nga ang toyota, mas madalas ka namang magpaayos ng sasakyan... i also echo the sentiment regarding buying a car youd enjoy driving as well as be happy being seen driving.

Kapag tumanda ang Honda mo, madalas ka din magpaayos ng sasakyan. The problem is only Honda casa can legally sell parts, and if Honda Philippines decided not to sell the parts of a particular model, wala ka na makuhang piesa.

I just went thru that experience, and ended up selling my car for less than 70k.

• 2 weeks later...

If your going to compare a honda and a toyota it should be at the same classification. Compare a civic with a corolla or a accord with a camry.

The 86 is a rwd coupe and the s2000 is a roadster. Very different. If your going to compare the 86, it should be with the nissan silvia and the s2000 can be compared with the mazda miata. Just my opinion and yet i could be wrong about it.

Edited by [J][E][F]
  • 5 weeks later...

I have both. Engine and performance, I'll give it to Honda. Although SOHC (D16w9 VTEC3), it can go head to head with DOHC engines. Only downside is the cost of maintaining the car and the body issues. Sa PADEK bulutong sa bubong, sa 7th gen naman ung kalawang sa may dashboard banda which leads to water coming inside the cabin when it rains hard and the weight of the body.

Toyota for reliability. Long mileage before parts starts failing. I have a 3 year old car and I only replaced one of the headlights last month. Casa maintenance is heavy on the budget too. Tapos madalas mapagkamalan Grab/Uber if you don't dress it up.

Both brands naman are reliable and durable, it just boils down to how you take care of your babies.

• Like (+1) 1