U Know You've Put Ur Money To Waste When..

I agree that you would probably regret buying things on impulse, but there are also times when you regret NOT buying something. I think the best thing would be to KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, that way you would be satisfied with your purchase. In the long run, SATISFACTION will be all that matters.

• 1 month later...

* You buy an outfit that makes you look like Brad Pitt, except, sadly, it doesn't -- and, even sadder, you never wear it.

* You're possessed by the notion that you were born to ski (or golf, or fence or yacht) -- and you invest in all the necessary accoutrements forgetting that you cannot afford a financial outlay equivalent to the GDP of France.

* You buy that incredible designer suit because it's 75% off! Yet nothing in your life requires a suit! How dumb is that!

• 3 weeks later...

bought this Sony T9 digi-cam this March 2006 along with it I purchased a warranty for additional $80

now the LCD screen is cracked after I touched the so-called touch screen

Best Buy, this major chain store I bought it from, does not want to honor the warranty

claiming what I did was abuse and that is not covered....$600 something digi-cam after a couple

of months and a couple of use is now nothing but a piece of crap along with the useless warranty....

Had to argue my case to the general manager and now they agreed to fix it at their cost...

but I'm still stuck with that super fragile digi-cam...

Edited by hottlipss