• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I want vitor to win, but Weidman is just too strong and too skilled to lose this one.

I am a Vitor Belfort fan since the open weight tournaments of the UFC. I have seen him lose and I saw him improve outside the UFC. Significant improvement in his striking was observed during his stint in Affliction MMA. Afterwards, he moved back to the UFC were he dominated until he lost to Anderson. I believe that losing to Anderson made him realize that kicks are an effective weapon because he defeated his last 2 opponents (Michael Bisping by headkick and Luke Rockhold by spinning heel kick) using kicks as the most damaging strike. He also used kicks more often in his last 2 fights compared to all of his previous fights. I am rooting for Vitor. However, I also give credit to Weidman's skills. His strong wrestling base will obviously be a big factor since I do not expect him to stand toe to toe against Belfort unless he plans to land a head kick (front kick) like Anderson. Vitor is not know for his ground work against decorated wrestlers. It will be interested to see how the fight will unfold. Whatever happens "The Phenom" will always one of the most exciting fighters in history.

accomodating sa fans sina mighty mouse,brian stann,jon anik ba yun?,mighty mouse and misha tate. was lucky to shook hands with anik,mighty mouse and overeem. grabe kamay ni overeem parang may built in asero hehehe. very nice experience, i hope bumalik ang ufc sa pinas.sana may championship fight,wish lang naman hehehe.

accomodating sa fans sina mighty mouse,brian stann,jon anik ba yun?,mighty mouse and misha tate. was lucky to shook hands with anik,mighty mouse and overeem. grabe kamay ni overeem parang may built in asero hehehe. very nice experience, i hope bumalik ang ufc sa pinas.sana may championship fight,wish lang naman hehehe.

Yup they're very nice indeed! Even Arianny Celeste and Bruce Buffer game na game magpa-picture sa mga fans.. May selfie kami ni Buffer... Sa Solaire naman may selfie kami ni Phil Davies (who was in Luke Barnatt's corner) and Luke Barnatt himself.

Yup they're very nice indeed! Even Arianny Celeste and Bruce Buffer game na game magpa-picture sa mga fans.. May selfie kami ni Buffer... Sa Solaire naman may selfie kami ni Phil Davies (who was in Luke Barnatt's corner) and Luke Barnatt himself.

sana maulit muli hehehe.