• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Kron Gracie son of the legendary Rickson Gracie and an absolute grappling beast has now announced that he will make the transition from BJJ to MMA.

via his instagram

http://instagram.com/p/f0gTBBwW0N/

I'm excited about this, the son finally taking up his father's cudgels and competing in MMA. Hopefully he finds a good camp (but by all indications he's been training extensively with the diaz brothers in Stockton, which is a good training camp with Melendez training there too)

I just hope he does well in his eventual UFC debut

Close fight between Alvarez and Chandler. Alvarez won by decisiom. In my opinion, Chandler won that fight with his wrestling. Just cannot see Alvarez winning 3 rounds.

Bjorn is smiling again for sure. Alvarez is tied with Bellator for another year with their champion clause. Now just let Ben Askren go and let him fight in the UFC.

Do you think he will do well in MMA? Roger Gracie is doing ok but in my opinion will be a gate keeper at best. Will Kron be different?

Roger DID well, UFC didn't renew his contract after losing to Tim Kennedy in his UFC debut.

Kron, well I can't really say since I haven't seen footage of his standup game. If he trains with the stockton crew (diaz bros) he'll probably have a decent enough game. but it's too early to say for sure.

Fighting for a Generation - 20 Years of the UFC

anyone else seen this documentary? this is really good.

Absolutely. Loved how they tell the story from the start.

I actually did not know some of those stories.. Especially that Royce was chosen on purpose because he was one of the skinniest Gracie during that time.

That he was chosen to prove a point that Gracie Jiu Jitsu was the superior martial arts.