• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

so now it's The Filipino Wrecking Machine vs. The Dragon!

it will be a good fight

but a bad matchup for Munoz. Machida is notoriously hard to take down, and is very elusive.

surprised Lyoto and Mark agreed to this since they train together a lot of the time. Munoz trains a lot of the blackhouse guys with their wrestling, and they both train at Gracie Torrance with Rener and Ryron.

good luck mark!

it will be a good fight

but a bad matchup for Munoz. Machida is notoriously hard to take down, and is very elusive.

surprised Lyoto and Mark agreed to this since they train together a lot of the time. Munoz trains a lot of the blackhouse guys with their wrestling, and they both train at Gracie Torrance with Rener and Ryron.

good luck mark!

Munoz hopefully will have some tricks he did not teach at the blackhouse. He will probably ground and pound his way to a win if and that is a big IF he can catch and keep Lyoto on the ground.

dos santos or velasquez????? whos gonna win . lots of respect for both of em

Stylistically, it's got to be velasquez. He's a more well-rounded fighter than JDS, in my own opinion. But that's for now. JDS got one over him pero medyo careless si cain. When Cain was wary of JDS' power, he fought smartly and got the W. So it's all about adjustments and playing your cards well. I like them both but i think Cain would be a better champion, overall :))