• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Well its official.. Rumble is released by UFC..

As per Dana's words "Three Strikes and you're Gone" (referring to Rumble's weight cutting disasters)

What is his [problem? Maybe the division he is in is not his weight class or the regime, diet and workout regiment is for him. Just look at his bulk and muscle mass.

new year, same old result from me...

I just love Rousimar, his heel hook are just damn scary. Johnson is doing a good job at the start of the 1st round then he decided to takedown Belfort which cost his gameplan. Again, who's next for Aldo?

ikaw na talaga malupet sa prediction

Guest nick fury

An intriguing match-up would be Aldo vs. Edgar. Aldo should clean house in the featherweight division and move up to lightweight. If that happens, he'd have better competition there with the likes of Henderson, Cerrone, Diaz, Edgar, Maynard, etc.

An intriguing match-up would be Aldo vs. Edgar. Aldo should clean house in the featherweight division and move up to lightweight. If that happens, he'd have better competition there with the likes of Henderson, Cerrone, Diaz, Edgar, Maynard, etc.

Aldo vs Maynard? After what Maynard has taught him in wrestling take down defense and such. Tricky tricky...

Guest nick fury

Aldo vs Maynard? After what Maynard has taught him in wrestling take down defense and such. Tricky tricky...

Aldo will most probably beat up Maynard should he go up in weight. Aldo will keep the fight standing since Maynard will have a difficult time taking him down and punish the legs of Maynard.

Aldo will most probably beat up Maynard should he go up in weight. Aldo will keep the fight standing since Maynard will have a difficult time taking him down and punish the legs of Maynard.

I'd like to see Aldo go up against Bendo or Diaz... Am a fan of Benson Henderson as well, but it should be a pretty good match in terms of both being pretty well rounded and that Bendo does have some pretty good kicks as well when he decides to use them.

Guest nick fury
1326716010[/url]' post='8093320']

I'd like to see Aldo go up against Bendo or Diaz... Am a fan of Benson Henderson as well, but it should be a pretty good match in terms of both being pretty well rounded and that Bendo does have some pretty good kicks as well when he decides to use them.

I think Henderson has what it takes to dethrone Edgar. There's nothing else for Aldo to do in the featherweight division. It's time for him to move up in weight. Henderson vs. Aldo would be a fight worth watching.

Don't you just hate it when they use the terms, they are deceptively strong? Then again, Maynard is pretty big for his division, but he did get beat up by Edgar. Edgar would make an interesting match up though.

I need to see more of Bendo's matches. Since he is nearing title contention, his fights will be more challenging and see how well this guy puts up in his division.

I need to see more of Bendo's matches. Since he is nearing title contention, his fights will be more challenging and see how well this guy puts up in his division.

Go and see Ben Henderson's fight with Cowboy Cerrone during their 2009 fight in WEC.. I can guarantee you'll be a fan..

Cowboy had him in some serious guillotines (power and arm-in), triangle, armbar, and a deep deep kimura that had Bendo's fingers almost touching the back of his head.. Frank Mir who was the commentator during that time was grimacing..

His durability will make you think what can Edgar do to beat him..

Go and see Ben Henderson's fight with Cowboy Cerrone during their 2009 fight in WEC.. I can guarantee you'll be a fan..

Cowboy had him in some serious guillotines (power and arm-in), triangle, armbar, and a deep deep kimura that had Bendo's fingers almost touching the back of his head.. Frank Mir who was the commentator during that time was grimacing..

His durability will make you think what can Edgar do to beat him..

Bendo's durability versus Edgar's heart. Maganda ganda laban ito! Let's bring it on!!!

Chael Sonnen vs Michael Bisping is now the co-main event of UFC on Fox 2.

Mark Munoz is out due to injury

And the TRASH TALKING begins.. :D

CHAEL SONNEN:

"This isn't the new co-main, because I sold all the tickets. This is the new main event, I am going to knock the teeth out of this snot-nosed Brit who calls a Count. I am MMA royalty and America will tune into the Chael Sonnen show next Saturday on FOX."

Michael Bisping:

"He's been kicked out of politics, he has been kicked out of the real estate business, and I am going to kick him out of the middleweight division."

Sayang hnd daw pede si Toquinho, Maia vs Toquinho sana.. EPIC match sana yun lalo pag napunta sa ground..

Edited by G_sKiLLz
Guest nick fury

And the TRASH TALKING begins.. :D

CHAEL SONNEN:

"This isn't the new co-main, because I sold all the tickets. This is the new main event, I am going to knock the teeth out of this snot-nosed Brit who calls a Count. I am MMA royalty and America will tune into the Chael Sonnen show next Saturday on FOX."

Michael Bisping:

"He's been kicked out of politics, he has been kicked out of the real estate business, and I am going to kick him out of the middleweight division."

Sayang hnd daw pede si Toquinho, Maia vs Toquinho sana.. EPIC match sana yun lalo pag napunta sa ground..

I pick Sonnen by submission or ground and pound TKO. This will be an exciting fight since there is heavy trash-talking involved.