• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I always love these video blogs wherein they show the fighters backstage before and after the fights.. The emotions they show really reflects the behind the scene of the fights..

This one for me got me during the Tito Ortiz part, the song he chose when he was wrapping his hands was perfect for him..

Dead and Gone - T.I. ft Justin Timberlake

I've been travellin' on this road too long

Just tryna find my way back home

The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

Edited by G_sKiLLz

i told you ladies, Overeem will k*ll Brock... oh well, goodluck with your return to WWE... War Overeem!!! can't wait to see him become the next heavyweight champ

mismatch talaga si brock when it comes to striking. magandang laban ito kay jds kasi pareho silang striker pero mas may advantage pa rin si overeem. i think overeem will be the next heavyweight champ. wtf happen to fitch? mukhang aalisin na rin ito sa ufc anytime soon.

Guest nick fury

With Overeem's performance against Brock Lesnar, I would assume both would bang from the opening bell but if Overeem's kicks to Brock are an indication of the devastating power he has in those legs, he'd hurt JDS bad. Both are good strikers but I give the advantage to Overeem simply coz he is the K1 heavyweight champ.

With Overeem's performance against Brock Lesnar, I would assume both would bang from the opening bell but if Overeem's kicks to Brock are an indication of the devastating power he has in those legs, he'd hurt JDS bad. Both are good strikers but I give the advantage to Overeem simply coz he is the K1 heavyweight champ.

Agreed. Something Rogan also pointed out in the commentary - K1 was the elite striking competition and Reem won it. JDS is a great boxer, he is said to have BJJ skills as well but I don't believe I've ever seen it. Alistair on the other hand was the first to submit Vitor and as opposed to other fighters who have come from different promotions, is entering the UFC at pretty much his prime.

Early pick on paper is Overeem. Knee taps are just too good, on top of coming from someone who is physically imposing.

Guest nick fury

Agreed. Something Rogan also pointed out in the commentary - K1 was the elite striking competition and Reem won it. JDS is a great boxer, he is said to have BJJ skills as well but I don't believe I've ever seen it. Alistair on the other hand was the first to submit Vitor and as opposed to other fighters who have come from different promotions, is entering the UFC at pretty much his prime.

Early pick on paper is Overeem. Knee taps are just too good, on top of coming from someone who is physically imposing.

Moreover, Brock is a world-class wrestler. If Brock can't take him down, more so with JDS. With his performance against Brock, Dos Santos, Mir, Velasquez, and Nog would have a hard time beating him. He has the potential to become a long-reigning heavyweight champ. If that happens and Jon Jones cleans house in the LH division, we could be seeing these two going at it. In a Jones vs. Overeem match-up, it would be difficult to predict a winner since Jones hits in an unorthodox manner. For Overeem to win, he must close the distance between him and Jones so that Jones won't be able to use his length.