• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Yep Vera was released by the UFC but re-signed again when his last opponent Thiago Silva (who I might say made Vera his biatch :P) submitted a non-human urine to the Athletic Board..

he submitted a non human urine sample?

baka naka performance enhancing drug (ped) si thiago silva kaya pala lamog si vera nung match nila.

sana nga manalo na si vera ulit..tingin it is the camp itself i dont see any progress kay vera more on strikes kasi game nya to think he trained with randy couple of years ago..a little more of lifting weights kasi sobrang payat nya for a light heavy weight compare to the monster of the division like rampage or evans..mas mataba pa nga si jones ng onti hehe...

anyone who train sa sprawl cubao here?..

lam ko c geneticfreak, kxo di na xa active dito..

btw, anyone here trains @ KMA?

I am planning to enroll kc, kxo hnd pa ako nakabili ng Gi..

he submitted a non human urine sample?

baka naka performance enhancing drug (ped) si thiago silva kaya pala lamog si vera nung match nila.

yup..he used PEDs to treat his injuries..

Is it just me or is it really PAINFUL!! watching Brandon Vera fight right now?

It's kind of hard to say because he is our countryman, but he obviously has no business in the Octagon.. C'mon getting your arm broken by Elliot Marshall? Sad, really sad..

Sure he won the fight because he did just enough in the first two rounds, but that is in no way a decisive decision.. Sorry..

Edited by G_sKiLLz

Is it just me or is it really PAINFUL!! watching Brandon Vera fight right now?

It's kind of hard to say because he is our countryman, but he obviously has no business in the Octagon.. C'mon getting your arm broken by Elliot Marshall? Sad, really sad..

Sure he won the fight because he did just enough in the first two rounds, but that is in no way a decisive decision.. Sorry..

Yeh, I was watching it as well. He's not what he used to be. Seems that something always gets broken whenever he fights.

Let's hope he does way better in his next fight

Cro Cop was doing surprisingly good against Big Country especially on the start of 2nd round..

As an MMA fan, Cro Cop will forever have my RESPECT! He chose to fight the best and not hide under his made ego in Pride. He tested himself against the young wolves in the UFC. He was not successful but the effort was there. That is a fighter!

Thanks for the fights Cro Cop!