• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

*snip*

After that, in stepped Tito. Again

"Tito turned it down, and then Tito called back and said, 'Did you get the fight yet?'" White said. "I said, 'Nope.' He goes, 'Let me think about it. Let me talk to my team, and I'll call you back tomorrow.' This was Tuesday night."

"[Expletive] right, he gets a break," White said. "Tito stepped up to the plate. It's [expletive] weird here. It's like I'm dealing with a new person. I like it. I like the new Tito.

"The storyline is what's so interesting. Tito went from 'You're about to be cut,' to now, if he beats Rashad Evans, he's back in the mix. He's back in the picture."

Machida holds the UFC for more money. Tito Ortiz swoops in to save the day on short notice.

just read the tito-rashad bit on the ufc website yesterday... imo, really good for tito. he still has a lot of ring rust to shake off and another quality opponent on the heels of his showing in the bader fight is going to be positive either way.

napahiya si bones dun, patingin tingin pa kase sa malayo, ginago tuloy sya ni rampage, hehehehe

LOL... grabe nga rin yung tawa ni Dana dun sa likod...hehehe.. looking forward to their weigh-ins and fight staredowns.. let's see kung ggwin uli ni JBJ yun..hehe.. I'm skeptical if Jones can finish Rampage, because he is uber-tough(only Wanderlei after a 100 knee strikes stopped him), but im optimistic that Bones will win..on the other hand, im crossing my finger that Page can KO this guy out.. <_<

napahiya si bones dun, patingin tingin pa kase sa malayo, ginago tuloy sya ni rampage, hehehehe

LOL... grabe nga rin yung tawa ni Dana dun sa likod...hehehe.. looking forward to their weigh-ins and fight staredowns.. let's see kung ggwin uli ni JBJ yun..hehe.. I'm skeptical if Jones can finish Rampage, because he is uber-tough(only Wanderlei after a 100 knee strikes stopped him), but im optimistic that Bones will win..on the other hand, im crossing my finger that Page can KO this guy out.. <_<