• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

hmmmmmm...it seems that the Roy Nelson's theory is coming true..sayang, mas maganda pa nmn yung Carwin-JDS for the HW title.. here's the excrept of an interview with Nelson last January.

"I think Brock Lesnar is done," Nelson said. "I think Brock doing TUF is one way to basically take a situation and make it win-win for him. I think Lesnar doing the show is a way to introduce Junior Dos Santos to the American fan base in the way the show does. TUF introduces "stars in the making" to the casual UFC fan and while JDS is the number one contender he still needs some help with the American fan base. So the conspiracy basically comes down to the fact that Shane Carwin has no one to fight in June. I think Brock Lesnar will walk off the TUF set and then Carwin will take his spot or Frank Mir will come in to "save the day" and fight JDS for title contention. The reason I believe Frank would be the guy is because Mir is coming off a win and I was already supposed to fight Shane so fans were already hyped to see it. Or Carwin could move in to face JDS and I could still face Frank but it doesn't really matter to me as to who fights who because all that really matters is the fans want to see me fight somebody. A lot of things could happen over the next six weeks but it seems a bit off that Carwin doesn't have an opponent right now and all of the top heavyweights are spoken for."

for the interim LW title?? pwede

yes sir! long time coming for the carpenter

I disagree.. Falcao's issues was 9 years ago..other fighters also have their personal probs, like Tito Ortiz, Matt Hughes and of course Chael Sonnen..but they are big name fighters, that's why UFC cant cut them..from there you can clearly see the UFCs favoritism..but its kinda weird, that the Brazilians were the one who demanded to exclude Falcao in UFC Rio..hmmmm..he must have done more than that, to merit the anger in Brazil.

UFC on Versus 5 is starting to be a stacked card..and that would definitely Hardy's last fight. :P

and Lytle will show GSP how to submit the brit..

And the UFCs LW division is now very crowded..maybe its time for them to create a tourney to determine the next contender.

nahhh, i think lights out will slug it out with the outlaw, hindi ganun kalaking ww si lytle eh, medyo mahihirapan siguro siya kay hardy, but i'm rooting for another chris lytle triangle armbar hehehe

JDS vs Carwin: for sure may KO yan hehehe..

jones fight vs evans will push through, won't be doing thumb surgery for torn ligament, frees up phil davis, davis vs bader kaya?:)

aldo should go to LW and dominate everybody in the weight class hehehe :)

nahhh, i think lights out will slug it out with the outlaw, hindi ganun kalaking ww si lytle eh, medyo mahihirapan siguro siya kay hardy, but i'm rooting for another chris lytle triangle armbar hehehe

hehe..actually naicip ko nga din yan..since Lytle has a reputation of following a "gentleman's agreement"..like he did with Serra..i believe Hardy called out Lytle, kya mejo fishy tong fight na to, considering in a 3 fight losing streak na c Hardy, at ayaw nya na ng wrestlers.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on the other news, Lombard again finished his foe in Bellator..Zuffa needs to sign him asap to deepen the thin MW division, before Lombard becomes irrelevant..

hehe..actually naicip ko nga din yan..since Lytle has a reputation of following a "gentleman's agreement"..like he did with Serra..i believe Hardy called out Lytle, kya mejo fishy tong fight na to, considering in a 3 fight losing streak na c Hardy, at ayaw nya na ng wrestlers.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on the other news, Lombard again finished his foe in Bellator..Zuffa needs to sign him asap to deepen the thin MW division, before Lombard becomes irrelevant..

lights out lytle will probably stand and bang, he's a technical boxer a la kampmann, but we all know what happens if you try and be a technical boxer in mma... you go to sleep e.g kampmann vs daley

so yeah classic brawler vs technician. hehehe i like dan hardy, he's fukken entertaining, i don't want him outof the ufc kaya this fight favors him in my opinion... he's in for a long night though, and he'd better be careful of those hook-jabs ni lights out lytle

found a transcript of Forrest Griffin interview last year talking about Jon Jones and Anderson Silva..there's an audio posted in YouTube and its really hilarious... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I hope I’m not fighting Jon "Bones" Jones. I might be. f**k it; if I am, I am. I’ll do it, but I’m not even training right now. That’s a bad dude. That dude wil’ whup my ass. f**k it. What’s the worst…I mean, it couldn’t be worse than Anderson Silva. It shouldn’t be worse than that, right? Every fight I go into, no matter what happens, it couldn’t be worse than Anderson Silva," Griffin pointed out. "’Cos that s**t was a year ago and literally every day people ask me something about that. ‘What happened…What happened?’ You want to know what happened? It’s on page 23 [of my new book] if you need to know. Check it out."

"He punched you in the chin," Ellis deadpanned.

"Repeatedly," Griffin pointed out. "And I was very confused. I tried to punch him and he literally moved his head out of the way and looked at me like I was stupid for doing it. He looked at me like, ‘Why would you do such a stupid thing?’ He looked at me like, ‘Oh, did you really think you were going to hit me? What a stupid thing to think you slow, slow white boy,’ and then he punched me. I felt embarrassed for even trying to punch him. I felt like some kid trying to wrestle with his dad."