• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Since none of my current mates know nothing about MMA, i went back here on MTC. :lol:

About the Last ppv, what number was it, i keep Losing track. haha..

it was aLL kind of expected, except the aldo-hominick fight..

I gave hominick way too LittLe respect, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that fight go the distance. Sayang Lang, nung Later rounds na mejo nagsLow down si aldo, he wasnt able to capitalize too much. <_<

kaya kayang Tapatan ni Machida si Bones Jones? ano sa tingin nyo?

I dont think that fight's going to happen anytime this year. But when it does happen, I think it's going to be an easy win for Bones.

For one, Shogun was regarded as one of the best if not the best striker in the division when he fought bones. And I was surprised at how easily bones took care of him. And I dont think Machida's evasiveness is as good as everyone thought it was way back. :lol:

2nd, Everybody knows Machida has a bjj black belt; but we all haven't seen his skills tested much in the octagon. As opposed to bones brown belt i think; which has definitely been showcased pretty well in some of his fights.

3rd, Let's not even taLk about bones' superior wrestLing. :lol:

Edited by KaLabaw

machida vs bones won't be easy for machida, but it own't be easy for jones to take him down either, superior wrestling or not opponents had a hard time taking down machida. we might be in for a treat next time tipong wooden doll punch naman ala karate kid 3 hahahaha

More on the hypothetical bones-machida fight:

I dont see machida hanging with bones' stand up, so it's probabLy machida trying to take jones to the ground. Something I have not seen machida do a Lot.

On paper, the onLy advantage machida has is his jiujitsu. :lol:

what do you guys think?

for the interim LW title?? pwede

Pettis said he was offered to fight Maynard, after Frankie was injured, I believe that would be for the interim title. But then, it was Maynard who was injured also.. Anyway, there are lots of interesting fights coming.

Ben Henderson - Jim Miller

Jorge Santiago - Brian Stann

Bonnar - Vemola

It sucks that UFC released the greatest prospect in MW division in Falcao.. I want to see him fights again.. that is a very mean and violent dude.. But we still have Vemola, also one of the nastiest fighter..if he goes into title contention, that would be an interesting fight with Jones. I dont think Bones can overpower that beast.

Why do I get the feeling that Maynard purposely injure himself to get out of the Interim Title Fight with Showtime Pettis.. :lol:

Bendo vs Jim Miller is on at UFC on Versus 5 along with an exciting Dan Hardy vs Chris Lytle fight..

In my opinion, Falcao's release is justifiable, he has his personal demons to battle with. Even his countrymen want him out of the UFC Rio card. I'm sure he will back in the octagon after fixing his issues.

Why do I get the feeling that Maynard purposely injure himself to get out of the Interim Title Fight with Showtime Pettis.. :lol:

Bendo vs Jim Miller is on at UFC on Versus 5 along with an exciting Dan Hardy vs Chris Lytle fight..

In my opinion, Falcao's release is justifiable, he has his personal demons to battle with. Even his countrymen want him out of the UFC Rio card. I'm sure he will back in the octagon after fixing his issues.

I disagree.. Falcao's issues was 9 years ago..other fighters also have their personal probs, like Tito Ortiz, Matt Hughes and of course Chael Sonnen..but they are big name fighters, that's why UFC cant cut them..from there you can clearly see the UFCs favoritism..but its kinda weird, that the Brazilians were the one who demanded to exclude Falcao in UFC Rio..hmmmm..he must have done more than that, to merit the anger in Brazil.

UFC on Versus 5 is starting to be a stacked card..and that would definitely Hardy's last fight. :P

and Lytle will show GSP how to submit the brit..

And the UFCs LW division is now very crowded..maybe its time for them to create a tourney to determine the next contender.