• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Fight results naman dyan from the latest URCC event! Wala pa posted on their website eh update naman!!! :rolleyes:

oo nga..i heard Manguray was there..kala ko c gFreak nsa last URCC card, ang tgal nwala eh..

i also heard a radio interview to a girl from URCC, promoting the last URCC card.she said she has a secret fave fighter, yung Randy Couture daw ng Phils.wla daw talo..and do some1 knows kung kelan mapapalabas sa TV yun.TIA!

Fight results naman dyan from the latest URCC event! Wala pa posted on their website eh update naman!!! :rolleyes:

oo nga..i heard Manguray was there..kala ko c gFreak nsa last URCC card, ang tgal nwala eh..

i also heard a radio interview to a girl from URCC, promoting the last URCC card.she said she has a secret fave fighter, yung Randy Couture daw ng Phils.wla daw talo..and do some1 knows kung kelan mapapalabas sa TV yun.TIA!

Eto mga Paps..

URC XIX Results

Shane Carwin meets newcomer Jon Olav Einemo at UFC 131

Classic striker vs Grappler match-up.. I love for Carwin to get a knockout victory but if this goes to the ground, it will sure be a submission for Olav..

^Joe Silva must be charged with manslaughter here.. LOL.. i doubt if the athletic commission will license this fight..Olav has not fought for MMA in six years! his grappling creditentials are very good..winning ADCC tournament and being the only man to defeat Roger Gracie in ADCC..plus he is training with Ubereem's golden glory team.. but, they should not feed him to Carwin, that would be a huge mismatch..

maybe the Roy Nelson's theory will come true..with Brock backing out in the finale of the TUF 13, and will be replace by Carwin to face JDS.

Speaking of TUF 13.. just watched the Phil premiere earlier..no wonder they got a low rating despite having Brock, this series lacks in drama department.JDS cant fluently speak in english and Brock turned out to be a nice guy..plus, the cast members are not interesting..unlike the previous season who had Bruce LeRoy, McKenzie, Brookins and the douchebag Kos..it will be more exciting if they put Mir instead of JDS.

^Joe Silva must be charged with manslaughter here.. LOL.. i doubt if the athletic commission will license this fight..Olav has not fought for MMA in six years! his grappling creditentials are very good..winning ADCC tournament and being the only man to defeat Roger Gracie in ADCC..plus he is training with Ubereem's golden glory team.. but, they should not feed him to Carwin, that would be a huge mismatch..

maybe the Roy Nelson's theory will come true..with Brock backing out in the finale of the TUF 13, and will be replace by Carwin to face JDS.

Speaking of TUF 13.. just watched the Phil premiere earlier..no wonder they got a low rating despite having Brock, this series lacks in drama department.JDS cant fluently speak in english and Brock turned out to be a nice guy..plus, the cast members are not interesting..unlike the previous season who had Bruce LeRoy, McKenzie, Brookins and the douchebag Kos..it will be more exciting if they put Mir instead of JDS.

The 2 guys benefitting the most for TUF 13 so far are Lew Polley and JDS... let's see what will happen but I do believe that Carwin vs JDS or Carwin vs Cain, even Cain vs JDS will make a more exciting fight than Brock vs JDS..

2 episodes in and no drama yet... let's wait til episode 5

The 2 guys benefitting the most for TUF 13 so far are Lew Polley and JDS... let's see what will happen but I do believe that Carwin vs JDS or Carwin vs Cain, even Cain vs JDS will make a more exciting fight than Brock vs JDS..

2 episodes in and no drama yet... let's wait til episode 5

mejo seryoso kc yung season ngaun..wlang trask talk..my bet in TUF is Myles Jury,kxo 1st day plang nainjured na..plus, we really dont know yet the skills of the participants, kc hnd na pnkita yung audition..the 1st pick of JDS is impressive, strong wrestler, kyo hnd entertaining..

Cain-Carwin-JDS-Brock..if they manage to put any of this fights, HW will perceive as a stack division, as people look in LHW..top 5 fighters in LHW beat each other, kya tingin ng mga tao LHW is the strongest div.. but IMO the skills of this top 5 LHWs are far from the rest..

isama mo pa si roy nelson tsaka malakas na up and comer si schaub

haha..fave ko nga yun c roy nelson.im hoping for an upset when he faced JDS..the fight showed that Nelson can take a punch, when he went to a decision.. im not really impressed by Schaub, since he was KO by Nelson..IMO they should match him to Meathead first..but then, one prospect will be eliminated.

lahat ba ng brazilians nasa fight card?

not sure..wla p nmn nilalbas yung UFC..if i remember right, the lines in the teaser says "where fighters are born, and where the champions are forged"..4 sure andun c Anderson..maybe Aldo and Machida also, since they will still have 4months to prepare after there april bouts..probably Shogun also, since wla pa xang nkabook till July..his manager said, that they have a suprise for all the Shoguns fans.rumor has it, that it will be a rematch with Forrest or Little Nog..Big Nog and Vitor wla pa din booking till July.wanderlei will face Leben in June or July..so doubtful if he will in Rio..and Royce is rumor to be in the card also, since he was training already and that they are working for an opponent..i hope it will be a rematch with Saku or Kimo or Wallid(the man who submitted him in his prime)..it may be the greatest card in UFC history even surpassing the UFC 100 IMO..bad3p lng, mukang di kakayanin ng budget kong pumunta dun..