• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

guys, wat are ur thots on UFC 124?

im rooting for Kos, coz im tired of seeing GSP's LnP action and so that he can slap his belt to Cain and Mike Swick. those teammates of his, who dont believe he can beat GSP.

but, it will be ok if GSP retains his title..so,Dana can set-up the megafight with Anderson..

but, im really interested in Alves-Howard fight..this will end up in a KO/TKO for sure..

at least despite losing dana white still gave nam his 'win' bonus

Correction! Its Fight of the night bonus not a "win" bonus

And Yes! UFC's been boring lately, is it bad matchups!? Or UFC is just saturating the sport/MMA too much. I mean 2 UFC events per month!? Think thats too much... Goodthing we have Strikeforce, DREAM and other MMA Orgs. putting on good/ quality shows! :lol:

And Yes! UFC's been boring lately, is it bad matchups!? Or UFC is just saturating the sport/MMA too much. I mean 2 UFC events per month!? Think thats too much... Goodthing we have Strikeforce, DREAM and other MMA Orgs. putting on good/ quality shows! :lol:

there are rumors that Dana did gave Nam a "WIN" bonus.besides the FOTN bouns..check MMA sites..but, UFC has yet to confirmed that.

guys, wat are ur thots on UFC 124?

Koscheck will win by a devastating eyepoke ala Rumble Johnson or by KO due to a fake knee to the head.. :P :lol:

Oh and I am really excited about a possible Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley match up.. This will be the most epic trash talk I will see since the Rampage vs Evans. After Nick mop the floor with Daley, I would love to see him try that sucker punch he did on Koscheck with Nick's posse around. He will be beaten worse than Mayhem was..

Goodthing we have Strikeforce, DREAM and other MMA Orgs. putting on good/ quality shows! :lol:

Yes, I agree that other orgz are good for MMA. Up and coming fighters and fighters that are cut by the UFC needs to have a place to fight. But, let's be realistic, most if not all of them will sign/resign with UFC if given the chance (with the exemption of Fedor who clearly is now in there for the money only).

there are rumors that Dana did gave Nam a "WIN" bonus.besides the FOTN bouns..check MMA sites..but, UFC has yet to confirmed that.

Here is one link to confirm what you said:

Dana paid Phan his win bonus

well so much for my prediction lol. but still, great performance by GSP. it showed the difference in striking ability between him and kos. it's just sad that someone with great technical striking doesn't have the power to match. just think if someone like alves hit kos with those left hooks that GSP landed, kos would've been rocked for sure (just as when they fought).

i was also very impressed with kos' wrestling. i've never seen so many gsp takedown attempts stuffed. he even put gsp on his back. took him a while but that is an impressive feat nonetheless. i guess there's only 1 welterweight left before gsp really cleans out the division. and when they do square off against each other, it's going to be even more lopsided.

superb card, so many stoppages. it really surpassed my expectations. that was an awesome, early xmas gift from the ufc. :D

edit: and i would just like to add, that gsp's true greatness doesn't come from a single aspect of his game, but rather (just as he said himself) how well he puts it all together.

Edited by jimmii