• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

ayos laban ni Mark Munoz....sagupaan tlg

master, san mo napanood to? cant remember that this was shown on Balls.

i agree with the one who sed that the main event is becoming boring.

i was also suprised to see Rampage's improved footwork.syang, yung triangle ni machida, kala ko mkkta tau uli ng slam ala-ricardo arona..hehehe...

my prediction in hughes-penn fight was wrong..but, its interesting to see bj takes on fitch.i like fitch khit mejo boring..its a gud thing dat his fight with ellenberger was cancelled.

G-Sot will fight Dennis Siver in Australia. he wished for that, and Dana granted that. he is on a 7-fight winning streak (1win away from the previous record of the most consecutive win of 8 of Jon Fitch and Royce Gracie.A.S. now holds the record with 12).IMO he should be fighting a top 10 guy to elevate him as a title contender, like the winner of dunham-florian fight. or sherk, or Charles Oliviera to see how good he really is in grappling.im betting on the latter for that..im not really impressd with G-Sot, he jst got lucky that J-lau gassed in the 2nd.

Or Edson Mendes Barboza Jr. have any1 seen his fight with Mike Lullo.cause this wasnt shown on Balls either.but accodring to the results, he kicked the legs of his foe for a 3rd round stoppage..that was his UFC debut..i seen some of his fight in youtube. and DAMN! this guy is like a LW Jose Aldo. their styles are the same..i thnk he is only 26 and is really tall for a LW.i thnk he could go up as WW..he is undeafeted. with all wins by stoppage.his UFC debut was the only one that went to round 3..this guy is the next real deal.

the harris-falcao fight was both boring and entertaining.ever1 predicts that Harris will win this via TKO/KO, cause no1 knew who falcao was..had any1 noticed that the bell on the 1st round sounded too early? when Falcao caught Harris in a deep RNC and the ref stopped the former for holding it too long..it was like 3-4 seconds earlier..gerald should be unconscious by then..and when the decision was announced, he was very disappointed that he didnt get the nod..where in the world that he got the idea, that he actually win the fight???? he obviously lost the 1st 2 rounds, for he was almost submitted, and then do nothing in the 3rd round, where falcao was just coasting..

Edited by sujiro

I was hoping Hughes to win the fight! But a "mad" BJ showed out and KTFO'd him early :ohmy:

Phil Davis is a contender on 205... should be matched up against Jon Jones

The Falcao vs. Harris fight was a good one except for the 3rd round! Falcao showed good striking ang jiujitsu! Credits to Harris as he was not finished by Falcao! Both good solid fighters! -_-

Finally the "old" Rampage showed up! too bad Machida was running away most of the fight and tried to steal it on the last dying minutes of the 3rd!

IMO Quinton deserve the split decision, Machida was barely making any offense on the 1st and 2nd rounds which went to Rampage, while he stole the third one! No need for a rematch, Dana White already downed the idea, we will just see the same thing what happend in that fight! Zzzzzz -_-

tnx, master..i will try enroll when i have the time.

4 months ago, i searched for a good bjj school here. and i saw the website of Team Fabricio, the resume of the head coach is pretty impressive.i called the branch in wack wack, a guy answered, kxo wlang kwenta kausap..di ko malaman kung "boy" ba nila yung nksagot. kya kinalimutan ko na..

naku malamang boy nga lang niya yun. Si coach stephen kasi unfortunately despite living here in the country for a decade already hindi pa din siya masyado nakakaintindi ng tagalog. hehe. I suggest talking to him in english if you ever decide to call him again or just visit this website for details on rates, venues and training schedules bjjphilippines.com. Hope to see you OTM one of these days.

Guest eljuego

Yup I felt Machida was robbed but that's how it is when you leave it up to the judges. We'll all be surely awaiting the immediate rematch.

Phil Davis and Jon Jones are like clones. =p Jon Jones I think has a lot more fluidity in his strikes

I also think that Machida was robbed. Rampage couldn't believe the decision as indicated in the surprised look in his eyes. He himself admitted he got his ass whooped by Machida.

I'd like to see a Davis vs. Jones fight. I agree that Jon Jones is the better striker but I think Davis is the better grappler.

Edited by eljuego

aayawan lang ni Jon Jones si Harris kasi pagtapos ng laban nila ni Bader ayaw na daw muna nyang lumaban sa mga wrestlers

Hehe so you're picking Bader over Jon Jones bale? Well Bader's obviously got talent and he is quite skilled as a fighter but I just gotta say there is really something special with Jon 'Bones' Jones. I think he's got a 'GSP' esque type learning ability and the physical gifts to match.

Hehe so you're picking Bader over Jon Jones bale? Well Bader's obviously got talent and he is quite skilled as a fighter but I just gotta say there is really something special with Jon 'Bones' Jones. I think he's got a 'GSP' esque type learning ability and the physical gifts to match.

hehehe i don't know bro, nahuhusayan kasi ako sa pagkatao pati ni Bader eh. he's got talent no doubt about it. pwede nating sabihin na he's a bigger Matt Hughes type of fighter pag nagkataon ^_^ no doubt he'd be a test for Jones but if Ryan Bader upsets Jones pwede nating makita ang Jones VS Harris if Joe Silva would allow it to happen. now about Bones Jones, he's also a stud man, it's like Brandon Vera all over again, let's just hope the fame doesn't eat at him that much & he keeps fighting & not let money get in his way too much ^_^