• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Davao muna. Aug 22nd. 2nd time at Digmaan sa Davao. Last time URCC was in Cebu was during the Sinulog. Tom Woodfin from Deftac Cebu headkicked KO'd Razzi Jbarri in the main event.

ay oo nga pala hehehe, i remember that URCC in Cebu... kawawa naman si Jbarri... may reputation pa namang bad boy siya... ilan na nga ba sir? 4 fight losing streak na ba?

nga pala sir si Isyok ba magtutuloy tuloy na sa URCC?

Yeah and from an unusual position too. The front face lock. Just shows you how strong Matt Hughes can squeeze on your neck.

yep, just look at those Matt Hughes arms, tulog si Big Dog hindi man lang nakapag tap

Sonnen kinda reminds me of the old school fighters a little bit. Like Tito Ortiz or Ken Shamrock. His wrestling game is really tough to beat. Too bad he got caught by the triangle. I think a rematch should be made. Also....Chael's interviews cracks me up. The guy is like a stand up comedian.

Sonnen backed up all the trash he talked about A. Silva! Too bad he fell short in the last round! At least di nakapagyabang si Silva inside the cage like his previous fights! Sonnen brought the fight to him thru out the whole fight! Kudos to Sonnen, hope he humbles the Spider with this performance! Now its up to Vitor Belfort to take the belt from A. Silva!!!

Alves better move up a weight class, hecant make welterweight anymore! :wacko:

Too bad Almedai got choked out by Hughes! :ohmy:

Nelson with good heart and determination for taking 3 rounds of beating from Cigano!

Poor Dos Anjos, broken kaw!? :rolleyes:

i think its amazing how silva avoided being cut from the beatdown he got from sonnen.

silva even cut sonnen from elbows he threw from the bottom. i dont know if sonnen have

pillow-fists or silva just have an iron-chin. sonnen really wanted to finish silva and

if he could have just laid there in the fifth, doing just enough not to be stood up and

avoided being submitted he would have been the new champion. with the trash talking he

did pre-fight, he really did want to make a statement. i dont know if its just me who

noticed it but i find it funny to see silva pretending to be really hurt after the fight

even holding his ribs as if groping in pain then looking at the camera. afterwhich giving

an excuse of a rib injury in the post fight interview for not performing really well.

ive always found silva fights boring but he came up with something out of the blue and got the win. panic button pressed at the right time. :lol:

i'm amazed at someone saying Anderson Silva isn't an exciting fighter... check out his fights before he fought for the UFC, one good example is the Tony Fryklund elbow upercut finish in cagerage man and of course that flying knee VS Carlos Newton in PRIDE

maybe you mean he hasn't been exciting as of late? i'm not Anderson silva's biggest fan bro, but he does have exciting fights man