• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

man how good is bones jones eh?? he put vera on his ass like he was nothing! he was able to do to vera (twice in a few minutes) what couture couldn't in 3 rounds. altho it's worth noting that couture doesn't utilize judo throws. btw dana white said it would be another year before bones jones got a title shot, so there are still a lot of LHW for him to face. couture and silva would be my top picks for now since it's unlikely he'd fight sugar rashad.

JDS over nepau seemed pretty predictable though. his takedown defense is still suspect though imo and against someone like cain he could really be exposed in the wrestling dept. but we'll see.

Though I want to see a JDS vs Cain match, I think Cigano has proven he is deserving of a title shot...

Bones vs Thiago silva next perhaps??

yes sir Thiago Silva VS Bones Jones will be fireworks! ^_^

It's not a fractured orbital but it's just as bad for Brandon Vera..

Brandon Vera suffers three facial fractures

too bad for Brandon... buti sa mukha ko bumuka lang sa sugat & walang fracture, yung sa kanya basag na buto sa mukha ouch!

Guest megalodon

Too bad Brandon lost. Jones has been running roughshod over high-caliber opponents like Hamill and Vera. It's about time he gets a shot at The Dragon.

Too bad Brandon lost. Jones has been running roughshod over high-caliber opponents like Hamill and Vera. It's about time he gets a shot at The Dragon.

Though Bones is proving he is Legit, He should still face top 5 caliber guys since IMHO, Hamill and Vera are but gatekeepers in the LHW division... Thiago Silva and Ryan Bader would make good opponents and a good test if Bones is already top 5 caliber

sad that brandon lost..but...it's like he's on a losing slump. hope he can continue....

ufc 111 is only a few days away...any predictions?

for a change, i want dan hardy to win. but gsp is what they say 'the complete fighter'..let's see....

...and on the co-main event, i want frank mir to win..so that he and brock will face again...