• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

It would be nice to see a match between Hendo and Sonnen which I think will go to Hendo by KO.

Unfortunately this is nearly impossible as both are stalwarts of the famed Greco Roman Wrestling based MMA team, team Quest (same team from where Randy the Natural Couture came from originally).

Edited by geneticfreak

yes Wanderlei won... that myt shut Bisping mouth for another 3 months or so hehehe...

another win in the middleweight division might put him in the title mix...

as for the Cain Velasquez win... very impressive...

and if this is any indication... it might not be any different wit wat will happen in the Mir vs Carwin fyt...

thou id really like to see a 3rd fyt of Mir and Lesnar...

who do u think will win if Carwin and Velasquez face off? who has a better chance of

snatching the title against Brock Lesnar?

UFC heavyweights

first off very impressive ko win for cain over big nog, cain looked very sharp very focused. i'm super impressed. i think his punches is more powerful now than ever and his striking gets better every fight... more accurate more powerful.. look what he had done to his past 3 opponents rothwell,kongo and his latest victim big nog... those 3 guys are top heavyweights. he has shown his great cardio, good chin and resilience (reminds me of fedor) imo he's easily a top 5 hw. i'd like to see him fight mir. on the other hand the mir vs carwin fight, i got mir winning this one. i think shane carwin is overrated.. just look at his past 3 opponents. before he fought gabe gonzaga, he fought poor quality heavyweights then before he won against gabe, gabriel couldnt win against top level competition, gabe lost to werdum twice, lost to couture although he ko'd mirko crocop which i think he just got lucky. well ok gabe is good but just not on the same level as fedor,brock,mir,cain and 7 others :) well bottom line is shane is overrated. now frank mir, he is very resilient, since his brutal loss to brock he bounced back big time by destroying cheick kongo who cain couldnt finish. he has won 4 of his last 5 fights beating hardonk, lesnar, big nog then kongo losing only to lesnar on ufc 100. as for brock lesnar the ufc hw champ is slated to fight on july/august against the winner of the mir/carwin fight on ufc 111. i just wanted to see how brock bounces back after his miraculous recovery from diverticulitis.

mir vs carwin

mir by 1st rd tko! :thumbsupsmiley:

ano na bng next fight at sino, la na kase kameng sky, kaya di na updated?

si SPIDER silva may laban na ba?

GSP is next in UFC 111. he's finally back in action against dan hardy for the welterweight title

then there's the interim heavyweight title fight between shane carwin and frank mir. that should be another great fight.

not to mention fitch vs alves II. that should be an awesome fight also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_111

UFC heavyweights

well ok gabe is good but just not on the same level as fedor,brock,mir,cain and 7 others :)

i wouldn't go so far as to include all those heavyweights in the same breath as the last emperor :P

i have fedor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brock???cain>mir>carwin>gonzaga

one thing's for sure, there are lots of exciting fights coming up in the heavyweight div :thumbsupsmiley:

cheers!