• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

i would just like to ask if you guys know where i can buy mma shirts?

warrior, silverstar and dethrone royalty shirts...

i like mark muñoz' shirt in UFC 108 :P

Much better if you buy them online or if you know someone from the states, have them buy for you. Nagkalat na MMA shirts sa greenhills and sa ibang tiannge. Cool at first but when you see a lot wearing the same shirt designs, nakakwalang gana ipanglabas. I bought mine online and thank God I haven't seen anyone yet wearing the same.

Alistair is a juicer man...

I really can't believe I haven't posted here for SO long... Anyway... lol

We'll never know if Alistair is a juicer or not, but the sure thing is he doesn't deserve Strikeforce's HW strap. With all the hoopla signing Fedor & the rest, I wonder why they haven't decided to strip Overroid of his belt. Now that they're looking to sign Josh Barnett (provided he doesn't screw it up again), the best thing here is to create a tournament for the strap. Fedor, Barnett, Werdum, Antonio Silva, King Mo, Rogers, and some imports from DREAM and/or SRC (Sengoku). That would be the best thing that would happen to Strikeforce, kinda like what Showtime did with the Super Six.

@wildnutzz: I agree with riceb0i, na the best place to get the MMA shirts is stateside. Or order it online. If you want the copies you can go to either Structure @ Cash&Carry (they have Affliction, Tapout, Silver Star, & some RVCA) or Remixx @ GH Theater Mall (they have copies of Cage Fighter/MMA Elite, Bad Boy, Punishment Athletics, some Affliction & Silver Star). If you want BJ Penn's shirts (all original, by the way) from RVCA you can go to Republic. They have stores in Eastwood and Trinoma. I was able to buy myself a Fedor RVCA shirt there.

Speaking of shirts, I checked out Silver Star's current catalog. Apparently they already have Wanderlei's walkout shirt for 110. Also, I noticed they have 2 Manny Pacquiao shirts:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21565_106841692660728_100000046941984_174957_5987398_n.jpg

The Destroyer

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs208.snc3/21565_106841695994061_100000046941984_174958_4836111_n.jpg

The Rising Son (coming soon)

Speaking of shirts, I checked out Silver Star's current catalog. Apparently they already have Wanderlei's walkout shirt for 110. Also, I noticed they have 2 Manny Pacquiao shirts:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21565_106841692660728_100000046941984_174957_5987398_n.jpg

The Destroyer

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs208.snc3/21565_106841695994061_100000046941984_174958_4836111_n.jpg

The Rising Son (coming soon)

i want those manny pacquiao shirts... i ask my relatives from the states to get me mma shirts... i also get tapout from a store in robinsons manila... medyo limited nga lang ang selection. i got the machine tapout shirt there. i am so drooling on silverstar and warrior shirts... i used to fancy affliction kaya lang sobrang overpriced sila dito :( i'll check out RVCA, malamig ba sa katawan? oh, and does the ecko unltd. in trinoma carry mma shirts? i want mir's walkout shirt as well as bisping's :)

Edited by wildnutzz

BJ's shirts from RVCA are kinda thin, which is perfect for our climate. I haven't gotten the Penn State of Mind & BJ Penn for Governor shirts, probably on my next payday. The Fedor shirt, tama lang sya. Not that thin, not that thick:

http://shop.rvca.com/store/productimages/regular/2784_black_l.jpg

I haven't seen any Frank Mir and/or Bisping shirts from Ecko, pero they're advertising Mir in their spaces. I'll check it out again tomorrow.

And yeah, the new Silver Star shirts kick ass.

i'll check the RVCA shirts sometime.... i think the fedor shirt goes for 2k-ish? republic has a branch in la fuerza bldg too, right?

i have a friend who's going sell me a GSP and Manny Pacquiao shirt... both from Silverstar :D

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the white Manny destroyer shirt. :thumbsupsmiley:

medyo mataas nga lang ang pasa.... i hope it's worth it.

i'm also getting a urcc shirt (love your own fighters, people... ;) )

i'm big -- like light-heavy big.. so mma shirts make me scarier :lol:

next: mark nuñez warrior shirt and brandon vera's affliction shirt :rolleyes:

i was trying to call ecko-trinoma... tsk! di ko ma-contact... sana may makita ka bro... balita ko, naglabas daw ng mir... ewan ko lang bisping... *drools*

Edited by wildnutzz

I got the Fedor shirt for around 1.5k sa Republic. The BJ Penn shirts retail at around the same price.

Malamang the Silver Star shirt your friend has is the Destroyer. Ilalabas pa lang yung Rising Son e, probably close to the Joshua Clottey fight in Dallas.

I'll try to drop by Trinoma & SM North later, check out the Ecko area. Pag meron, I'll post pics.

Speaking of Brandon, he's gonna headline the first UFC card on Versus:

Brandon Vera: "I’m honored to be headlining the first ever UFC on VERSUS... On March 21st, when I fight Jon Jones, we’re gonna find out how hard his "Bones" are."
I got the Fedor shirt for around 1.5k sa Republic. The BJ Penn shirts retail at around the same price.

Malamang the Silver Star shirt your friend has is the Destroyer. Ilalabas pa lang yung Rising Son e, probably close to the Joshua Clottey fight in Dallas.

I'll try to drop by Trinoma & SM North later, check out the Ecko area. Pag meron, I'll post pics.

Speaking of Brandon, he's gonna headline the first UFC card on Versus:

he's a friend of a friend. negative na raw yung mp shirt, naubos daw eh :P i think spider silva and gsp is the ones arriving...

ok kaya yun for 2k each?

did you see the best of 2009 shirts in the silverstar site? it has the destroyer, gsp, machida, etc. 5 shirts for $160 + $42 shipping.

my friend and i are planning to order. where do you guys order online?

i called ecko last night, meron daw silang frank mir! kaya lang walang large... di rin nila masagot kung asian ang fit so i'd prolly drop by

later and fit the shirt myself. kung asian fit yun, i'd prolly be a xxl :P my size ranges from L - XXL eh, i'm a 210-pounder :lol:

i'm not that much into the BJ Penn shirts... i just like it because...... well, it's BJ Penn :lol:

Ok na yung price range nung Silver Star shirts from your friend. Bihirang bihira talaga kasi yun e.

Ok lang yung Best of 2009 Pack ng Silver Star, kaso I don't like the Machida shirt too much. Too bright.

Hehe, sana ok yung fit nung Ecko shirts. Parehas pala tayo ng size range e. lol

Speaking of MMA gear, damn ang mahal ng UFC Official fight gloves! 3K?! =(

Ok na yung price range nung Silver Star shirts from your friend. Bihirang bihira talaga kasi yun e.

Ok lang yung Best of 2009 Pack ng Silver Star, kaso I don't like the Machida shirt too much. Too bright.

Hehe, sana ok yung fit nung Ecko shirts. Parehas pala tayo ng size range e. lol

Speaking of MMA gear, damn ang mahal ng UFC Official fight gloves! 3K?! =(

i like the machida shirt!!! hehehe! gusto ko rin yung divinity shirt... :)

do post kung ok yung fit, i won't be able to go there later eh... baka on friday pa when i get back from cebu :)

sa bonus, i might get the testament shirt from affliction... kaya lang nagdadalawang isip pa rin ako kasi sobrang overpriced

ang affliction dito... 4k @ anthem, my goodness! :thumbsdownsmiley: