• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

^^^ Mark Munoz is a monster... iihi ng dugo yung kalaban nya after a day or two.

disappointed with t. silva, he seem not the old silva after his prior loss. rashad was too predictible with his TD but Tsilva did not make adjustment nor counter ala A. silva with knees as soon as the opponent drop and goes for the double leg.. (maybe easier said than done). TS has the chance to KO rashad but too reluctant to strike as he went out of gas and run out of time... tsk tsk.

submission of the night: inverted triangle with kimura... first time ever!

Evans- Very Very unimpressive win!! Stalled the action for 2 rounds basically scoring on TD alone. Each time Silva worked is way back up without sustaining ANY damage! I think Rashad landed a total of 0 ground strikes!! TD alone shouldn't score that much! Thiago was gazing a bit because rashad was on him like glue! i was screaming in the 3rd round for Silva to finish Evans but his tank was empty! And even with the W.....loud boooossss accompanied the decision victory of Rashad. I guess fans never forget rashad...im obviously not the only one "hating" on fruit cake Sugar!!! Rampage should knock his glass jaw out!!

Evans- Very Very unimpressive win!! Stalled the action for 2 rounds basically scoring on TD alone. Each time Silva worked is way back up without sustaining ANY damage! I think Rashad landed a total of 0 ground strikes!! TD alone shouldn't score that much! Thiago was gazing a bit because rashad was on him like glue! i was screaming in the 3rd round for Silva to finish Evans but his tank was empty! And even with the W.....loud boooossss accompanied the decision victory of Rashad. I guess fans never forget rashad...im obviously not the only one "hating" on fruit cake Sugar!!! Rampage should knock his glass jaw out!!

You're not the only one, bro. When Silva knocked Evans silly, I was screaming myself for him to finish Evans. Too bad his energy was severely depleted and was unable to finish the job

Edited by tamago

Next for Fedor: Fabricio Werdum Wants Shot

Fabricio Werdum has moved himself to the on-deck circle for Fedor Emelianenko.

Werdum overcame first round troubles to grind out the close unanimous decision over Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva. Silva took the early edge and rocked Werdum in the first round, but he was unable to finish the contest.

Werdum hung tough with the larger Silva, and all three judges saw the fight the same way: 29-28 for Werdum.

Now, Werdum has a much more challenging task in front of him.

After vanquishing Brett Rogers with a devastating right hand, Emelianenko appears to be fighting at the highest level of his career. For Werdum, that means preparing for a man that may very well have no weaknesses.

“I have respect for Fedor,” said Werdum. “He’s the best in the world, but I want my opportunity.”

When asked to if Werdum should be the next opponent for his prized attraction, Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker agreed.

“That makes a lot of sense,” said Coker.

Werdum’s game is based on the mat. His jiu-jitsu skills are on par with almost any heavyweight on the planet, but all fights start on the feet. Any chance Werdum has to last to the later rounds will likely be determined by his striking defense.

Having trained with renowned striker Mirko Cro Cop, Werdum has improved his standing skills dramatically over the past few years.

However, before the matchup between Werdum and Emelianenko can take place, Fedor first has to recover from injuries sustained in the Brett Rogers fight. Coker said that Emelianenko has an injured hand and broken nose.

Emelianenko is likely to be sidelined for four to six months.

Source: Bleacher Report

Next for Fedor: Fabricio Werdum Wants Shot

That's because they have no other choice as an opponent.

Their Champ Overeem do not want to fight in US soil because most people think that he is juicing (steroids). He has not defended his belt in over 2 years and SF has not stripped him yet. But he has time to fight in other countries aside from US, he recently fought at Dynamite!! 2009 in Japan.

Edited by G_sKiLLz
Here are some before and after picture. You be the judge.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/g_skillz101/Overeem-Timeline1.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/g_skillz101/reem21.jpg

Nah! He used to figth at 205lbs. Now he's getting older and decided to fight at HW because he's havin a hard time cutting weight to 205lbs. so he just bulked up since he's fighting at HW! And he's just finishing he's K1 duties, and for 2010 he stated that he's gona focus on MMA because Fedor is his target! Hopefully Strikeforce gets him to fight in the US again! :hypocritesmiley: