• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

wala naman kelangan patunayan si Iceman eh, 2-0 na sya kay ortiz! wala ng maisip si Dana White, bakit di na lang si Shogun at Lyoto ang gawing coach, tapos ramatch na uli sila

Shogun at Lyoto ac coaches? Malabo mangyari yun. Unless na lang gusto ng mga Americans na manood ng The Ultimate Fighter ng may mga subtitles. At laging may kasama tranalator si Dana White and yung mga aspiring UFC fighters.

it has been a while since the last time i posted here

my pics for the main event Pen and Mir... i also pic ken flo...

I'm looking forward to noguera vs. vera.. no matter what people say or how vera has been performing in his last few fights I would NEVER bet against a fellow Filipino.. siguro bababaan ko nalang pusta..

Should Lil nog win his next few fights and assuming lyoto wins his (which he will) will the two fight? both of them are black house fighters... hmmmm I don't think so.. lil nog will want a noguera rua 2 as shogun won via a close decision againast lil nog in pride

Not yet finalize:

Lyoto Machida and Mauricio Rua are having a rematch for the Light-heavyweight Championship. At UFC 104 the two fought to a unanimous decision for Lyoto Machida, with the scores of 48-47, 48-47, 48-47. The decision was hotly contested by fans, media and UFC employees alike. The rematch is scheduled for May 1, 2010 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

Dana said he gauranteed the fight bet mir and congo will end either KO or submitted? was he right? hehe. congo was KO'ed via choke...

maypagkakalagyan si brock kay mir @250lbs... galing

nagmukhang franckenstein si diego sanchez... samantalang ang linis ng mukha ni BJ after 5 rnds. outclassed na outclassed. sabi nga ni joe.. nasa ibang galaxy sya... again i really believe kung hindi dahil sa puruntong na shorts di siguro nagulpi ni GSP si BJ.... dapat isa pang BJ -GSP catch weight.

Guest hastati

It would be better for Dana White if he made a GSP-Penn 3. Their first fight was controversial since gulpi si GSP but the judges still gave it to GSP. The second fight was tainted with "Greasegate". The third fight will settle who's better between the 2. My bet is on Penn. In my opinion, BJ is better than GSP in striking.

Edited by hastati