• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Guest megalodon

Good technical win by Vera. Brutal punch by Marquardt. Great fight between Couture and Noguiera, it was definitely worth the wait. Nog had Couture in 2 chokes which I thought was it for Randy but he fought of those submissions. Also, Nog pounded The Natural in the third round and again he survived it. What a fight! Hats off to the 2 legends.

Edited by megalodon

Kay Maia and Leben lang sumablay yung mga picks ko ah!

Nice! Panalo parehas na Pinoy bets natin! Vera and Munoz! Tamang tama lang si Mark Munoz sa MW! Hope he does well in that division! Same with Vera @ LHW! :thumbsupsmiley:

T. Silva is back!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

War ShogunRua! Future UFC LHW Champ!!! :evil:

Why not hate on Dana W./UFC!? There the ones who didnt want to co-promote! :P

parang WWE ung main event... nog can finish randy in rnd 1 via KO.. instead nog tried to submit randy. it was a fake choke! hehehe. nog and randy was paid to make a show...

randy should hang his gloves. mahina na sya sa mga head shots...

Do you really think it was a fake choke? Its actually a D' arce choke if I'm not mistaken...

Sayang It did not happen before UFC 100...Other wise it would go down as the number one fight, Even better than the Bonnar VS Forest TUF Finale...

Though nog won, In terms of skills and personal will, technicals and other fight factors I call it a draw... It was the best fight so far... the battle of the senior citizens hehehe. But its worth watching it all over again!

parang WWE ung main event... nog can finish randy in rnd 1 via KO.. instead nog tried to submit randy. it was a fake choke! hehehe. nog and randy was paid to make a show...

it's not a fake choke, noob! :thumbsdownsmiley:

UFC 102 picks (and if I got it right):

(main card)

Couture - Got that wrong by a mile. Nog was amazing. Nog vs. Brock? Wow, that's gonna be a treat.

Silva - Got that right. Yep, Thiago just proved to me how inconsistent Jardine is.

Maia - Got that wrong. He'll forever be remembered... as part of Marquardt's highlight reel! BEAUTIFUL KO!

Vera - That's the best I've seen Brandon since destroying Frank Mir. Some were dissapointed, but picking off Soz is harder than it seems.

Rosholt - Got that right. Scary. He choked Leben out, and Chris started twitching.

(undercard)

Simpson - Got that right, but not like this. Herman tweaked his knee BAD. Hope he recovers well.

Gonzaga - Got that right. The Brock Lesnar lookalike didn't stand a chance.

Mccully - Got that wrong. Mike Russow is someone to look at potentially at heavyweight.

Hague - Got that wrong by a mile. Duffee looked AWESOME. UFC record for fastest KO.

Munoz - Good comeback win by Mark, though it could've gone to Catone. Mark has a long way to go, but he'll get there.

Aurelio - Got this wrong, and I deserve to. Dunham looked impressive.

Why not hate on Dana W./UFC!? There the ones who didnt want to co-promote! :P

What M-1 Global wants kasi is essentially illegal. They want a 50/50 split on all events that Fedor participates in, which is ludicrous based on good business practice. Nobody can just come in and say, "Hey, split the total revenue in half, and by revenue we mean EVERYTHING, then we can talk". That's just ludicrous. The "co-promotion" shtick that M-1 Global wants is beyond just simple co-promotion between the M-1 Global and UFC brands, that's why Zuffa (not the UFC, the actual owners of the UFC brand) don't want that deal.

Dude, if you have half a brain and if you haven't been caught in an actual D'Arce / Brabo choke, don't you dare talk like that. Yes, Nog was close to finishing Randy, but Randy was defending well despite being knocked down several times. He was more in danger when he got caught in the D'Arce choke then when he was knocked down. Credit that to his wrestling and his sheer heart.

And to accuse both Randy AND Nog of working a fight? That's just bullshit. Get your facts right, watch the fight again, Google "D'Arce / Brabo Choke" and learn, and try rolling with someone and actually try to do what they do. Then try and dare to say that the fight was a work.

Friggin' TUF Generation noob. <_<

Edited by SevenZeroFive