• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

on Carwin vs. Lesnar @ UFC 106:

Big fight, and there's already beef between the two. Carwin was one of the outspoken fighters against Brock's tirade after kicking Frank Mir's ass back in UFC 100, talking a lot of smack. This will be a good fight between two top tier wrestlers with scary striking power.

yep, Carwin has gone thru the Frank Mir route and started the shittalking against Brock...

i feel sorry for the guy... Brock trains harder when people talkshit about him...

I'll pick Brock by 2nd Round TKO...

UFC 102 picks:

Randy Couture

Thiago Silva

Chris Leben

Demian Maia

Krzysztof Soszynski

Gabriel Gonzaga

James Irvin

Mark Munoz

no love for Brandon Vera?

yep, Carwin has gone thru the Frank Mir route and started the shittalking against Brock...

i feel sorry for the guy... Brock trains harder when people talkshit about him...

no love for Brandon Vera?

i'm actually rooting for Brock against Carwin. Shane is a great fighter, but sadly he's jumped on the ignorance bandwagon, playing the pro wrestling card in ragging on Brock. are people forgetting Brock's NCAA career on purpose just because he did pro wrestling? That's just absurd and very dissappointing. The reason why Brock got in Frank's face after he smashed it is because he did the same thing Shane is doing now: rag on his skills just because he was (i repeat, WAS) a rassler. C'mon, that's just stupid.

i'm actually rooting for Brock against Carwin. Shane is a great fighter, but sadly he's jumped on the ignorance bandwagon, playing the pro wrestling card in ragging on Brock. are people forgetting Brock's NCAA career on purpose just because he did pro wrestling? That's just absurd and very dissappointing. The reason why Brock got in Frank's face after he smashed it is because he did the same thing Shane is doing now: rag on his skills just because he was (i repeat, WAS) a rassler. C'mon, that's just stupid.

yep my thoughts exactly...

Carwin just jumped on the hype machine that is Brock Lesnar

he didn't say diddlysquat to Frank Mir's shittalking against Brock pre-fight...

hehehehe i hope Brock goes apeshit in training so he'd smash that big mouth of Carwin in UFC 106 ^_^

Edited by riceb0i
Sino maghheadline sa UFC 105 at kailan?

The plan was Wanderlei Silva vs. Bisping, since 105 will be in Manchester. That has been scratched, because of this:

Wanderlei had facial surgery to (maybe) remove scar tissue all over his face.

Instead, the main event (still rumors I believe) will be "The Prodigy" BJ Penn against Diego "YES!!!" Sanchez for the UFC Lightweight Title. Bisping will take on Denis Kang instead.

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/radio/mmajunkie-radio-090821.jpg

If you guys can listen to MMA Junkie Radio Mark Munoz was a guest there, discussed his preparation for his fight at 102. Training with the Nog Brothers @ Black House, talking about his Pinoy roots, and more.

And, that episode also features Don Fryedays with MMA pioneer and undercover counselor Don Frye. BEST. s@%t. EVER.

The plan was Wanderlei Silva vs. Bisping, since 105 will be in Manchester. That has been scratched, because of this:

Instead, the main event (still rumors I believe) will be "The Prodigy" BJ Penn against Diego "YES!!!" Sanchez for the UFC Lightweight Title. Bisping will take on Denis Kang instead.

If you guys can listen to MMA Junkie Radio Mark Munoz was a guest there, discussed his preparation for his fight at 102. Training with the Nog Brothers @ Black House, talking about his Pinoy roots, and more.

And, that episode also features Don Fryedays with MMA pioneer and undercover counselor Don Frye. BEST. s@%t. EVER.

thanks, Title DEF na naman for Penn? bat di na lang si GSP hehe

Chuck Lidell is joining dancing with the stars....... Oh well at least he has something to keep himself busy with

But this is one guy I really would love to make a comeback. I love the way he fights, and I still think he has a few more left in him. It just so happened that his life style of clubbing and partying days before the fight really took a huge toll on him. Moreso, his style became too predicatable and never really tried to evolved to learn new skills. Hence his techniques really started to deteriorate. His hands are at the level of his waists, and always looking for that big punch to finish the guy. He hasnt even thrown a lot of kicks in his last fights. Actually if he kept those hands up during that evans fight, he wouldnt have been knocked out cold.

But at any rate, I hope his lay off would totaly reboot him and hopefull wed get to see a newer better chuck lidell

Nunahan nyo ko sir sa balita...I was thinking of blasting the new here... anyway I doubt chuck can return to his old form... after all he's aging...and he's no the "natural"

The Huntington Beach bad Boy is fighting the hammer. Tito is getting back in shape and i do hope he's all set. he's even training under Freddie Roach. :thumbsupsmiley:

Under freddie roach...it reminds me of the fight where... chuck pepper tito with punches...hahahaha will he do a manny pacquiao?hahahahaha

hey munoz is going down to middle...

BJ Penn VS Diego Sanchez hmmm interesting, but there are a lot of other deserving LW who has first dibs on the belt... i mean, c'mon Diego only had his 2nd match as a lightweight and he gets dibs on the belt? WTF is that? Gray Maynard i believe so is supposed to have first dibs on the LW belt, although we all know BJ will pulverize that young fighter... and who's that other dude who defeated Sean Sherk recently? he's got second dibs on the belt IMO, but he'll get smashed by BJ as well, and well Diego is a large LW and he has a chance against BJ, but c'mon give him another fight with a LW contender before he gets dibs on the belt, a TUF1 rematch perhaps? Diego VS Kenflo 2! now that would be a dream hehehe ^_^

BTW Diego seems like a weird mofo, specially when he was entering the octagon against Joe Daddy, hehehe that hand pump, the intent stare, and the deliberate YES! every after the We will Rock You chant...

my cousin who trained with him said otherwise though... he said Diego is an ok guy, i'm taking his word for it, anyways i'm not meeting the person ^_^

Edited by riceb0i