Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

GSP can stay with his style as long as he wants and as long as nobody can stop him.. The saying "why fix something that is not broken" fits him perfectly..

As for Nick Diaz.. he can crawl back to Stockton and stay there.. and bring his little brother with him.. I dont know how Jake and Gilbert and Gracie for that matter puts up with this two potheads.. Hell Nick if you dont pay ur taxes that good for you, you dont need to announce it in a press conference.. Are you inviting trouble? Love them as fighters but they are Idiots as a person..

Last UFC 158, Nick Diaz Fury was totally destroyed by the defending champion Georges SaintPeter58 St-Pierre hehehe. Within the first 20 seconds of the very first round Nick was taken down, struggled very hard to get up, but wasn't able to do so completely until the end of the round.

Before the start of the last 5-minute round, Nick's face was already devastated and his eyes were already half closed tsk tsk! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Demonick Fury

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523439_455471701199186_1502775384_n.jpg

I don't know why this joke is circulating...

Nag April fools kasi, bro.

sa ngayon malabo pa na mangyari, pero if ever mangyayari man yan magandang laban yan.

kay Silva ako sa laban na yan. pero medyo hirap sya sa mga takedown. at alam natin na yan ang strength ni GSP.

ok na sana yung style ni Sonnen against kay Silva yun nga lang lagi syang nag kaka error. And Silva capitalizes sa mga error nya.

And I don't think GSP will make the same mistakes that Sonnen did.

Problema lang ni GSP yung striking power ni SIlva. Baka bago pa sya maka takedown ma knockout na sya pag di sya nag ingat.

Pag nasa ground naman the best din ang ground game ni Silva kahit pa he's on his back.

Huge chance na manalo dito si Silva. I'm not saying na mas magaling si Silva kay GSP, cause the two is in there peak and prime. But the Middleweight Division is Silva's jungle and he's the freaking king of that jungle. For sure babagal si GSP, from 170 to 185? 15 pounds is 15 pounds. Pero let's see how things work out for the Canadian.

For now, I'm rooting for Bigg Rigg to win the belt against GSP. I think Hendricks IS the biggest threat of GSP. It's gonna be one hell of a match.

For this saturday, I think Uriah Hall will win TUF. The kid is one sick mother f**ker! and Young Guns will beat Faber. :)

Guest demon nick fury

GSP versus Silva? Maybe they will triple the ticket price on pay-per-view hehehe. It's would be very difficult for them to meet as fighters because of weight difference. Unless GSP increases his weight and Anderson loses some weight too.

GSP versus Silva? Maybe they will triple the ticket price on pay-per-view hehehe. It's would be very difficult for them to meet as fighters because of weight difference. Unless GSP increases his weight and Anderson loses some weight too.

Most probably mag-increase si GSP from 170-185. nakasulat kasi sa banner posted above na for the Middleweight Championship. GSP is entering The Spider's turf. :)