Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Guest nick fury

Noguiera got beaten in his own game. But I liked the way he tried to counter Mir's kimura by rolling but of course Mir is a jiujitsu black belt himself so he rolled with Nog. The jiujitsu was really high level in that Mir-Nog fight. Akala ko madedecision ni Machida si Jones. Unfortunately, he got caught by Jones' left hook then eventually succumbed to a standing guillotine. Ewan ko lang if there's anyone in the LH division who can beat Jones. Dapat siguro magmove na ng heavyweight si Jones after he cleans house in the LH division or perhaps a megablockbuster match with Gagamba Silva.

Edited by nick fury

I was having a haircut yesterday, when I heard the barbers are talking to each other and giving their own analysis at the Bones-Machida fight..I was suprised first that they are watching MMA..My barber argued that if the fight was strictly striking only, then Machida will definetely win the fight, cause Jones spinning kicks and elbows were ineffective to Lyoto. He added that it is Lyoto faults that he succummed to a choke cause he tried to clinch with Jones..I might say, it is a pretty good analysis..But what made me laugh, is when he said "Si Jones may halong PINOY pala yun, my tattoo sya ng PHILIPPINES sa dibdib".I tried to correct him that it is not Philippines, but instead Philippians a verse from the Bible but he just ignored me..and he continued "at may PHILIPPINES din sa short nya"....LOL...

• Like (+1) 1
Guest nick fury

Hendo and Rashad are next in line to fight Jones......

I dont think they stand a chance against bones

Si Rashad wala talagang chance in my opinion but I think if Hendo could land a lucky shot with his right hand then it would be lights out for Jones. Of course, he will have to close the distance between Jones and himself in order to get that opportunity. Mahaba kasi si Jones kaya mahirap talagang magclose ng gap. If he can keep Hendo at bay with his kicks and jabs, wala talagang chance si Hendo.

Si Rashad wala talagang chance in my opinion but I think if Hendo could land a lucky shot with his right hand then it would be lights out for Jones. Of course, he will have to close the distance between Jones and himself in order to get that opportunity. Mahaba kasi si Jones kaya mahirap talagang magclose ng gap. If he can keep Hendo at bay with his kicks and jabs, wala talagang chance si Hendo.

Mukhang maganda ung match up nila ni Hendo.. tama ka, ang magiging factor dyan ay ung distance game.

I was having a haircut yesterday, when I heard the barbers are talking to each other and giving their own analysis at the Bones-Machida fight..I was suprised first that they are watching MMA..My barber argued that if the fight was strictly striking only, then Machida will definetely win the fight, cause Jones spinning kicks and elbows were ineffective to Lyoto. He added that it is Lyoto faults that he succummed to a choke cause he tried to clinch with Jones..I might say, it is a pretty good analysis..But what made me laugh, is when he said "Si Jones may halong PINOY pala yun, my tattoo sya ng PHILIPPINES sa dibdib".I tried to correct him that it is not Philippines, but instead Philippians a verse from the Bible but he just ignored me..and he continued "at may PHILIPPINES din sa short nya"....LOL...

Saang barbershop iyan? laugh.gif

oh well, i think this is a good year for me when it comes to predictions. it just shows how good i am in analyzing the fighters well and their matchups.

your predictions are just top notch, you really look into the details and compare each stats that's why you have the highest winning percentage. you are better than a lot of people here who pretends to know mma. :lol:

Yup sana mag land agad yung H bomb ni hendo bago sya maubusan ng gas tank, yung round 3 pa lang nila ni shogun eh hingal na hingal na sya

Masvidal - Melendez na.. Pero I cant wait for 141.. Lesnar - Overeem would be something.. But Im more excited with Diaz - Cowboy match..

Cowboy is pissed at Nate for being disrespectful to him when he tried to shake his hands and Nate slapped it away (He is a Diaz, what did he expect?).. I just hope that Cowboy does not get too hyped up for this fight..

I always love these video blogs wherein they show the fighters backstage before and after the fights.. The emotions they show really reflects the behind the scene of the fights..

This one for me got me during the Tito Ortiz part, the song he chose when he was wrapping his hands was perfect for him..

Dead and Gone - T.I. ft Justin Timberlake

I've been travellin' on this road too long

Just tryna find my way back home

The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

Edited by G_sKiLLz

i told you ladies, Overeem will k*ll Brock... oh well, goodluck with your return to WWE... War Overeem!!! can't wait to see him become the next heavyweight champ

mismatch talaga si brock when it comes to striking. magandang laban ito kay jds kasi pareho silang striker pero mas may advantage pa rin si overeem. i think overeem will be the next heavyweight champ. wtf happen to fitch? mukhang aalisin na rin ito sa ufc anytime soon.