Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Damn! Chris Weidman is really good! A real prospect indeed.

I guess the combination of Gracie-Serra-Donaher is the true formula, plus the fact that he is a Division 1 wrestler (If you beat Phil Davis and Ryan Bader in a wresting match, then you must be really good)

He just needs to sharpen his striking.

And I still love Tom Lawlor's antics during weigh-ins and cage entrance.. Makes me laugh all the time.. Wonder what Mayhem will do during his fight with Pissping..

Congrats to Hendo. 5 rounds is too much for the 41 year old man. If it was a 3 round, he would have won the first 3 round. Di nga lang nag connect yung H-bomb.

Cung Le is not in shape and gassed out in 2nd round. I was about to change my mind after seeing the weigh-in, but i have place the bet already.

2 out of 6 ang tama ko, Panalo ko sa laban ni Kampman and Hendo (although muntik pa matalo). Halos bawi lang overall coz malaki taya ko kay Hendo.

me thinks the wanderlei silva cung le fight was more action packed than the shogun henderson fight.

very very nice card!

Either way man, good call by Dana White to give all 4 fight of the night bonuses. Also one of the people hoping for a rematch between these two (thought it could have been a draw).

Weidman, McDonald, Bader and Castillo with really good performances.

WTF moment for me was Filthy Tom walking out to Olivia Newton-John. Was laughing my head off at the time.