Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Is it just me or is it really PAINFUL!! watching Brandon Vera fight right now?

It's kind of hard to say because he is our countryman, but he obviously has no business in the Octagon.. C'mon getting your arm broken by Elliot Marshall? Sad, really sad..

Sure he won the fight because he did just enough in the first two rounds, but that is in no way a decisive decision.. Sorry..

Edited by G_sKiLLz

Is it just me or is it really PAINFUL!! watching Brandon Vera fight right now?

It's kind of hard to say because he is our countryman, but he obviously has no business in the Octagon.. C'mon getting your arm broken by Elliot Marshall? Sad, really sad..

Sure he won the fight because he did just enough in the first two rounds, but that is in no way a decisive decision.. Sorry..

Yeh, I was watching it as well. He's not what he used to be. Seems that something always gets broken whenever he fights.

Let's hope he does way better in his next fight

Cro Cop was doing surprisingly good against Big Country especially on the start of 2nd round..

As an MMA fan, Cro Cop will forever have my RESPECT! He chose to fight the best and not hide under his made ego in Pride. He tested himself against the young wolves in the UFC. He was not successful but the effort was there. That is a fighter!

Thanks for the fights Cro Cop!

am i good at this or what? anyway, it's time for BJ to hang those gloves... the problem with his last fights are his condition, after 2 rounds you can tell that he already gassed out. kudos to crocop for staying this long on his career. brandon vera? ahhmmm... nice win! might as well hang those gloves or fight at the urcc... :blink:

UFC 137 - lackluster card..

BJ was doing great in the first round, pero as usual gassed again after Diaz picked up the tempo..kawawa nmn c Condit, it will take a while if he waits the winner of GSP-Diaz..but if he elect to take another fight, wag lang sana kay Fitch, cause there is a great possibility that he will lose..

Thanks Mirko and BJ!

Don't know what it is about Nick Diaz, but his trash talk seems way different from fighters like Kos (or even Chael Sonnen for that matter). His pre fight comments about "guys thinking they're the best just because they're in the UFC" and "GSP isn't really hurt, he's scared" ring too much if disrespect rather than of selling a fight.

Three more events coming up for the month though, thinking there are two interesting fights on next week's card (Leben and Munoz, Omigawa and Young) but hopefully I get to be proven wrong.

am i good at this or what? anyway, it's time for BJ to hang those gloves... the problem with his last fights are his condition, after 2 rounds you can tell that he already gassed out. kudos to crocop for staying this long on his career. brandon vera? ahhmmm... nice win! might as well hang those gloves or fight at the urcc... :blink:

Congrats, you're good at picking winners. I actually bet on BJ Penn, Congo, and Roy Nelson. What's your prediction on the next PPV UFC138?

Roy Nelson was impressive , took some heavy shot and a head kick from Cro Cop.

Brandon Vera needs to work on his ground game and wrestling. He can learn from Mark Munoz and he teach Mark Munoz striking.

I hope nick diaz beats the living crap out of GSP, pero sa tingin ko eh mag dry humping nanaman tong si george SAFE pierre para di masaktan ang kumag, babasagin ni Nick ang mukha nya pag stand up battle

FYI, si Luisito Espinosa ang nag train sa Diaz brothers ng boxing nila ,check nyo tong link sa wiki

Luisito Espinosa

ok lang Freddie Roach naman nagturo kay GSP eh...

ung mukha ni Koscheck na panay jab ung ginamit... ganun mangyayari kay Diaz...

broken orbital bone lang naman gnawa ni St Pierre kay Koscheck...

Lets see in Feb nlng kung kaninong mukha ang basag...

nick diaz great fight dude..pero i think it is not enough para talunin si gsp.. of course i know madami nagiisip sobrang boring na ng mga fights ni gsp but gsp is not fighting to prove something he is fighting for his legacy sa ufc or sa mma.. of course bj penn will lose to nick diaz kasi malapit na talaga mag end yung career nya too old to compete..dapat nga nick diaz vs jake ellenberger malamang matalo pa si diaz or even condit vs diaz may laban pa si condit, striking oo may laban si diaz.. pero sa mma nga if you cant beat your opponent sa striking take him to the ground and definitely yan ang gagawin ni gsp kay diaz// it would be a boring fight but still gsp will dominate diaz// or pwede din rumble vs diaz...

Edited by spy_der_man

Mr. Corpse, who's your pick between Leben and Munoz?

i boldly predict that nick diaz wont be able to achieve even half of what bj penn gave to the sport. (even in the trash talk aspect)

im in no way a big gsp fan. but the way nick diaz ran his mouth over gsp, wtf?!

he could at least be sportsman enough to challenge a champion.

i hope gsp beats him in their title fight.

Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes at UFC 142 in Brazil

Now we'll get to see if Aldo can handle an elite wrestler, sure he schooled Urijah but I believe that Mendes' wrestling is above that of Urijah's.

If Mendes beats Aldo via his wrestling, it will just strengthen my belief that Brazilian's kryptonite is Wrestling!

My sentiments exactly. Big Jose Aldo fan, but we've seen something similar with Royce (against Matt Hughes) and Anderson (against Chael). One thing Aldo has in his favor though is that he is a pretty big featherweight.