Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Brandon Vera VS Eliot Marshall as Facebook Prelim fight this OCT 29.

sana manalo naman,i thought he was released by UFC.

sana nga manalo na si vera ulit..tingin it is the camp itself i dont see any progress kay vera more on strikes kasi game nya to think he trained with randy couple of years ago..a little more of lifting weights kasi sobrang payat nya for a light heavy weight compare to the monster of the division like rampage or evans..mas mataba pa nga si jones ng onti hehe...

anyone who train sa sprawl cubao here?..

Yep Vera was released by the UFC but re-signed again when his last opponent Thiago Silva (who I might say made Vera his biatch :P) submitted a non-human urine to the Athletic Board..

he submitted a non human urine sample?

baka naka performance enhancing drug (ped) si thiago silva kaya pala lamog si vera nung match nila.

sana nga manalo na si vera ulit..tingin it is the camp itself i dont see any progress kay vera more on strikes kasi game nya to think he trained with randy couple of years ago..a little more of lifting weights kasi sobrang payat nya for a light heavy weight compare to the monster of the division like rampage or evans..mas mataba pa nga si jones ng onti hehe...

anyone who train sa sprawl cubao here?..

lam ko c geneticfreak, kxo di na xa active dito..

btw, anyone here trains @ KMA?

I am planning to enroll kc, kxo hnd pa ako nakabili ng Gi..

he submitted a non human urine sample?

baka naka performance enhancing drug (ped) si thiago silva kaya pala lamog si vera nung match nila.

yup..he used PEDs to treat his injuries..