Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

UFC 136 is stacked!

With Pettis, Maia, and Jorge Santiago on the Spike telecast, this has to be a good card..

I will not predict any fight but I HOPE for one fighter to win, Chael Sonnen. I like Brian Stann, but the promotion behind an A.SIlva vs Sonnen rematch (and the trash talking, who could forget) would be EPIC!!

UFC 136 is stacked!

With Pettis, Maia, and Jorge Santiago on the Spike telecast, this has to be a good card..

I will not predict any fight but I HOPE for one fighter to win, Chael Sonnen. I like Brian Stann, but the promotion behind an A.SIlva vs Sonnen rematch (and the trash talking, who could forget) would be EPIC!!

I agree totally...

Chael Sonnen probably is the kryptonite of superman Silva...

though if Silva climbs again to lhw division, Jones may have a say on that also...

I thought the prelims were good too. Pettis, Henderson, Melendez make the mix interesting at '55.

As for the main card, great sub again by former Starcraft player Lauzon (like the article on the UFC site says, this guy is smart and will be thinking about economics of the bonus and not just the finish).

Kinda sucked to see Stann lose, but on the upside, Sonnen throws down the glove and I'm betting this match is going to happen, not just sure about the stipulations that were brought up in the post fight interview.

Too bad that the featherweights had to go to a decision (bet you'll be hearing things about Aldo's being in the P4P rankings and some other garbage about his inability to finish after this).

Absolutely excellent to see Edgar finish. Perfect and definitive end to the trilogy. It did seem that Maynard came in headhunting though, and that could have cost him...

^^Nope..bka mauna pa c Bisping sa knila..mas marketable kc c Bisping, lalo pag sa UK ginanap yung title fight.

UFC 136 Thoughts:

Frankie Edgar - FPJ ng MMA..nagpapabugbog muna bago manalo.

Jose Aldo - disappointing performance.i wouldnt be suprised if the Judges scored it for KenFlo. Maybe, its time for him to move up to LW.

Chael Sonnen - best post-fight interview ever! i like the way he didnt celebrate after tapping Stann.kind unusual for a fighter.

Phan-Garcia - great fight. bad post-fight interview from Rogan. hnd man lang nakapagsalita c Phan, kahit xa yung nanalo.

J-Lau - sayang! dapat pumusta ako d2! hay..i saw this one coming..huge upset..all the MMA journalists have written him off in the fight with Melvin, but I know J-lau can strike and submit him.Melvin started confident and cocky in the beginning of the round, looking for the KO bonus, unfortunately he forgot that his opponent is the guy who KOd the former LW champion in Jens Pulver.ang yabang pa ni Guillard, before the fight, Brian and him were talking smack as to who will get the KOTN Bonus..too bad, J-Lau got the SOTN bonus agaisnt him, and Stann tapped to a guy who refuses to train BJJ.