Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

if there's a good time to hop on the jonny bones jones bandwagonm, i think now right now :)

the way he disposed of vlad was just so methodical and fluid. i just hope at his age he is nurtured properly and he doesn't burn out because of all the crazy expectations...very good striking and excellent wrestling (don't see much of his submission game because he hasn't needed it). i'd love to see what he could do in 5 years.

Edited by jimmii

Damn! Bones Jones looked really good, way better the Brandon Vera when he has the hype before..

I know that boxing is not learned overnight, but is it just me or Munoz has horrible stand-up? That for me was the difference in the fight, the straight jabs of Okami was connecting compared to the "swing for the fences" punches that Mark throwed. Black House has Lil Nog, he better spar with him more.

kelan kaya dadating ang next brown hope.. not cain velasquez hehehe.. talo si munoz and brandon vera is not really doing well as of late.. si pacman turuan nalang ng takedown defense at ilaban na kay faber, aldo, brown or tores or bj penn hehehe

parang walang natutunan si mark sa blackhouse, home of some of the best strikers in mma spider muay thai, machida karate, noguera boxing... tsktsktsk anjan pa sina filho

Damn! Bones Jones looked really good, way better the Brandon Vera when he has the hype before..

I know that boxing is not learned overnight, but is it just me or Munoz has horrible stand-up? That for me was the difference in the fight, the straight jabs of Okami was connecting compared to the "swing for the fences" punches that Mark throwed. Black House has Lil Nog, he better spar with him more.

i agree, muñoz did not look comfortable on his feet. not to mention he didn't set up his takedowns which meant getting stuffed the entire fight. all his shots were telegraphed a mile away.

pretty disappointing performance, he was basically a one trick pony... <_<

Edited by jimmii

Just saw Countdown to UFC 117, and DAMN, Chael Sonnen can talk trash. Joe Rogan was right, there's no way that Anderson silva would not finish Chael after the things he said. But, I'm still hoping for the other way around. Chael ground and pounding some humility to Anderson's cocky ass.

Fitch & Alves

Hughes & Almeida

Dos Santos & Nelson

Stacked card.. Cant wait!

Just saw Countdown to UFC 117, and DAMN, Chael Sonnen can talk trash. Joe Rogan was right, there's no way that Anderson silva would not finish Chael after the things he said. But, I'm still hoping for the other way around. Chael ground and pounding some humility to Anderson's cocky ass.

Fitch & Alves

Hughes & Almeida

Dos Santos & Nelson

Stacked card.. Cant wait!

cant wait to see this! it seemed anderson silvais pissed off, sana di na boring lumaban. i want the old anderson silva. but sonnen is one bad ass dude. exciting.

is this the almeida that was trained by enzo gracie?

dos santos and nelson? suntukan to hanggang may ma k.o. but that dos santos dude is one intimidating figure especially when he does the thumbs down sign at the middle of the octagon.

there was a commercial on balls that said GSP was coming to manila soon. can anyone confirm/debunk this??

oh and the winner of fitch vs. alves gets another shot at the welterweight kingpin. from fitch's standpoint it makes sense (it will be 5 straight wins if he can beat thiago), but for alves? i would've thought he'd need at least another win (assuming he beats fitch) before being considered the top contender.

Edited by jimmii

Can't freaking wait for this PPV..

The pre-fight press conference for UFC 117 was really interesting..

Winner of Jon Fitch vs Thiago Alves will get winner of GSP vs Koscheck (and Dana said that Fitch will fight Koscheck if they both win)..

Dos Santos vs Nelson winner will fight Brock vs Cain winner..

Almeida out for revenge on Hughes after beating Renzo Gracie (Almeida's mentor)

The best part for me was Thiago Alves' reaction to every trash talk that Chael threw at Anderson, he was laughing his ass off.. LOL..

Edited by G_sKiLLz

f#&k Yeah!! That dude deserves an ass-whooping and Roger delivered it to him.. Punching a girl in the face, what a douche!

Roger Huerta has done what every guy should do.. Of course not everyone in there was willing to take on that douche because he is huge. And Roger beat his freaking ass.

Though I must say the stomp to the face was over the top.