Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

nice my favorite fighter along with royce gracie, couture and sakuraba I love bj penn. I hope he wins, he is pretty old school when he fights. He is more on technique than strength.

dude nothing old skool about BJ Penn... he lost becuase GSP was the better fighter in that match, GSP had a better gameplan had better strength and superb wrestling, i slept most of the match becuase i hated to see BJ get dominated, and the bout was so one sided that GSP already one after the 1st, BJ looked out of the fight after the first and then he came back in the 2nd for more punishment...

grats to GSP for the win! next up a freaking huge WW like himself... Thiago "The Pitbull" Alves

Badtrip talo si Penn! Lakas talaga ni GSP!

After Machida KO'd T. Silva! Now Im a believer! Hope he gets hi well deserved title shot against Rashad Evans! Karate is Back!

I doubt Machida vs. A.Silva is gonna happen! They are both from Blackhouse! And A. Silva already said he has no plans of staying in the LHW division because he believes the title belongs to Machida!

GSP vs. A. Silva is possible! After GSP defends his title to T. Alves! This will be a war!

BJ Penn vs. Ken Flo in LW! This is something to watch! Ken Flo has a good chance snatching the title away from Penn!

Jon Jones! Got to look out for this one! Only 21 and his 8th mma fight! He completely dominated Bonnar!

hehehehe angas ni Lyoto diba? hehehehe

although he didn't actually school Silva, but he had Silva down a couple of times and that buzzer beating punch was awesome! hehehe

Dana's got this favoritism going with Rampage... Machida's chance for the beltwill depend on how another fighter fares in another fight? that is stupid in my opinion... Lyoto should've gotten his chance after that win... he's 14-0 and he should be the one facing the champ who'sunbeaten as well...

even MMA has poltics din talaga tsk tsk tsk...

WHAT THE F?!?!?! That boring, hit and run Machida won by knockout in the very first round? May dayaang nangyari! nyaahahahahah!

Hahahahaha! I told you, no more decision for the Dragon, breakout game, baby!!! Heheheheh!

I'm sure that fight turned a lot of haters into a Machida convert, heheheheh!

Magpalista na kayo sa Machida War Wagon, heheheheh!

The Official Machida War Wagon:

C'mon, dont be shy! Now is the time to join the warwagon, hehehehe!

Oo nga pala, Jon Jones got game! Heheheheh! He just toyed with the American Psycho... Watch out for that kid. He has the makings of a future champion... Come to think of it, two of the three fighters who beat Bonnar became champs (Forrest and Rashad), and Lyoto will definitely become the LHW king in the near future...

Edited by hardtohandle

Machida War Wagon:

1. SevenZeroFive (shotgun!)

Whomever will still doubt Lyoto, I'll just say what BJ said during UFC Primetime: You want a slap from me? LOL

Speaking of UFC Primetime, I'll always remember Troy Mandaloniz (BJ's training partner) saying that all of BJ's training partners are no match for GSP's. Who was with BJ in his camp? Kendall Grove? Justin Mccully? Mandaloniz? BJ's brother JD? Then, who was with GSP during the final days of his camp? Marquardt? Donald Cerrrone? Rashad Freaking Evans? I'll always laugh at Mandaloniz whenever I see him because of what he said.

Overall, UFC 94 was an awesone card, for the purist who wants to see technique over brawls. Even though all the fights save for the Machida-Silva fight went to the judges, there were awesome performances throughout the entire card. Fitch re-established himself by dominating Gono, Guida re-established himself by doing the same against Nate Diaz, and Jonny Bones broke out against Bonnar. Bright futures for those 3 guys. And I haven't talked about GSP yet.

Oh, & Stun Gun got robbed. Karo lost that fight, plain and simple.

WHAT THE F?!?!?! That boring, hit and run Machida won by knockout in the very first round? May dayaang nangyari! nyaahahahahah!

Hahahahaha! I told you, no more decision for the Dragon, breakout game, baby!!! Heheheheh!

I'm sure that fight turned a lot of haters into a Machida convert, heheheheh!

The Official Machida War Wagon:

Oo nga pala, Jon Jones got game! Heheheheh! He just toyed with the American Psycho... Watch out for that kid. He has the makings of a future champion... Come to think of it, two of the three fighters who beat Bonnar became champs (Forrest and Rashad), and Lyoto will definitely become the LHW king in the near future...

hehehe i got converted after the Soku fight ^_^

Whomever will still doubt Lyoto, I'll just say what BJ said during UFC Primetime: You want a slap from me? LOL

Speaking of UFC Primetime, I'll always remember Troy Mandaloniz (BJ's training partner) saying that all of BJ's training partners are no match for GSP's. Who was with BJ in his camp? Kendall Grove? Justin Mccully? Mandaloniz? BJ's brother JD? Then, who was with GSP during the final days of his camp? Marquardt? Donald Cerrrone? Rashad Freaking Evans? I'll always laugh at Mandaloniz whenever I see him because of what he said.

Overall, UFC 94 was an awesone card, for the purist who wants to see technique over brawls. Even though all the fights save for the Machida-Silva fight went to the judges, there were awesome performances throughout the entire card. Fitch re-established himself by dominating Gono, Guida re-established himself by doing the same against Nate Diaz, and Jonny Bones broke out against Bonnar. Bright futures for those 3 guys. And I haven't talked about GSP yet.

Oh, & Stun Gun got robbed. Karo lost that fight, plain and simple.

yep Kim got robbed, Parisyan lost all rounds he just had some sparks of hope during te fight, but he was owned by Kim the whole fight...

The Carpenter is one freaking cardio machine! mwehehehehe bloody relentless pace from start to finish ^_^

have you guys notice the reaction of joe silva when joNes delivered the spinning elbo that floored bonnar?.. joe silva jumped out of his seat whe he saw that move!.. the kid has a bright future but he still needs to improve his cardio though.

bj penn was schooled by GSP!.. vicious GnP and a great fight plan did it!.. next up is thiago alves for him.

the dragon shocked many (myself included) when he KTFO of thiago siLva!

UFC97 will be a good one!.. iceman vs sHogun

stud gun got robbed..i hate it when that happens.. oh well, thats the problem if you don't have a name yet tapos you don't get to finish the fight.. better luck next time.. dapat mag practice cya ng striking nya lalo mejo d gano ka impressive eh.. he has ken hahn.. i wonder bat kaya d nila gaano pinagpractisan striking... any way his match was great to watch lalo na if you like judo.. i like the judo throws of karo though....

WAR MACHIDA!!!! WAR MIRRR!!!!

for me bj penn is still one of the greatest and a future hall of famer. yun nga lang hes likes to fight guys above his weight class. he even fought lyoto machida a few years back, he lost by the way. penns weight was 187lbs while machidas was at a natural 215lbs. :shocked: i wish he would just stick to his weight class.

rashard vs lyoto? who do you think will get this? hehe

jon jones needs to work on his cardio if he wants to be a contender

seriously i think karo won by a hair

Mga Pre! WTF is this about BJ Penn's camp filing a protest at NSAC. Saying GSP used greaing agents inbetween rounds?! Im a big BJ Penn fan but he needs to accept his lost! Fair and Square! GSP won that fight! Completely dominating him in all rounds!

Sama nako sa listahan ng Machids WarWagon! Yahoo! Ehto nakami for the LHW title! :thumbsupsmiley:

BJ PENN CAN SUCK MY BALLS Says:

Sun, 02/01/2009 - 01:22

BJ should not go up against anyone at 170 anymore never mind a champ like GSP.

If i was in BJ's corner i would have told him to go another round cause i really wanted GSP to pound that f**ker into the dirt some more. I hope they go for a 3rd fight cause BJ has no chance and it would be so f#&king funny to see him get raped again. And by the way BJ, a little vaseline on a guys back doesn't make you lose the fight,

GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR 4 CONSECUTIVE ROUNDS LOSES YOU THE DAMN FIGHT YOU PUSSY ASS LITTLE BITCH!

** Got this from one of the forums. BJ Penn should be training hard instead of trash talking his opponents. I agree that he is a legend but he does need to accept his loss to GSP like a man.

LYOTO MACHIDA vs RASHAD EVANS.. that will be one fun fight. :thumbsupsmiley:

about sa UFC sna me rematch dahil dinaya lang nila si the prodigy . kung mas bata pa yan si penn or di matagal nawala nag domite sana sya sa ufc kasu aga nya kasi nag sawa at retire . Imagine matitindi tinalo nya dati. Sina Newton saka hughes.

seriously bro, i'm a big BJ fan but the fact that a little vaseline was rubbed in GSP's back didn't change the outcome of the fight

BJ got pounded from the get go and besides the vaseline was wiped off by a towel when the ref saw it, so no harm there...

GSP is one freakingly huge WW and someone like BJ who's probably a big LW can't really compare to him, i mean GSP wins by strength alone and we can now say his technique is at par with BJ now.

BJ's a future MMA Hall of Famer but GSP is also gonna be there when he gets old...

i lost Php 3K and a 3 second RNC in that fight and i'm not complaining because the better fighter won in that fight

hehehe dami ng Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida warwagoners ah hehehe asteg!

f u c k Rampage, Rashad VS Lyoto for LHW Championship ^_^