• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

You do the following:

1. delete all his pictures on your FB account

2. give away everything he gave you

3. throw away all his pictures in your room

4. HIDE him on your FB

5. stop yourself from stalking him on the net

6. DO NOT text him nor call him; drunk texting and drunk dialling are not excused.

7. When you do remember the b@$t@rd ... remember all the bad things he did and the cheating ... that will stop you short.

8. Remember all the times he made shitty excuses you forced yourself to believe.

9. Remember: He is not all that. You are.

10. He's not worth it. The mere fact he let you go, shows how d@mn stupid he is. Do you really wanna be with someone like that?

Updfate I tried to convince her not to go to Japan.. sighting that she was once being peddled by her mother to an old business man. sabi ko I spared you on becoming a "prosti" ..now you will let that happen? she said dapt hinayaan ko na sya ...

People change and their morales along with it.... that's why I curse their family names as Users, prosti's and thieves.

• 9 months later...

Updfate I tried to convince her not to go to Japan.. sighting that she was once being peddled by her mother to an old business man. sabi ko I spared you on becoming a "prosti" ..now you will let that happen? she said dapt hinayaan ko na sya ...

People change and their morales along with it.... that's why I curse their family names as Users, prosti's and thieves.

You'll get through it eventually bro. I'm pretty sure you did everything for her. Siya pa rin naman ang mag-dedecide sa bandang huli. Life should still go on anyway. Goodluck!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

how can you let go someone your sooo in love with??

whew...kahit binigay mo na everything sa kanya...

niloko ka pa din...it hurts sooo much when you love sooo much...

two years since she left but we still communicate we also see each other

when both our times permit...very complicated dati mistress ko ngayon

fubu na lang kami...we had a beautiful daughter who lives with her...

many times i've tried to let go of her sabi ko sa kanya i'll support

na lang our child...still she doesnt want me to let go... i done it all change my

cp...delete her sa fb and fs...ampota...alam password ko...binalik sa dati...

tried to stop communicating...ang lintek...pumunta sa bahay(buti wala wife)...

intentionally alam nya wala...next nagpunta sa office.... buti wala mga bossing..

alam nya mahal na mahal ko sya...nahihirapan din ako pag wala sya...

we both know that we could not be togather...still we hold on kung ano meron

kami ngayon...they have a beautiful life now...everything she ask her guy could give

may stable business...mayaman...binata...perfect catch na nga...

still ang gusto nya kami pa din... willing sya iwan yun para kami ulit...

ang hirap...alam na ng wife yung sa amin(except the part na we still see each other)...and i love my wife...yet deep inside me

ayaw din sya i-let go...TOUGH LOVE...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by diablo69

and you think your is is worth it for you to continuously cheat on your wife?

in my opinion naman, its very dangerous if cheating involves emotions and feelings. it would be better if the act of cheating is just for sexual satisfaction.

What is it worth? Is it better to be with someone who you do not love but is available?

So a cheating person who's just after sex with anyone is better than a person who truly loves/cares for more than one?

I agree that cheating per se, whatever the reason, is wrong. However, I dont want to condemn anyone since I myself also tasted cupid's cruel joke once when I got involved with another woman. We all know what we should do if ever we get caught in situations like this, but like anyone who has travelled down this road will tell you, its easier said than done.

True, even if i recognize what's right and wrong, as i get older, the less i feel like making judgments about people who are in these situations.

Life is full of should-not-be's.

But there's always a price to pay, and it catches up with you, one way or another.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

guys thanks sa inputs...

yup mahirap talaga... ngayon kasi we(fubu) both have our own lives na...

ako na nga lumalabas nang gugulo pag nalaman eh.. problem kasi we both need each other

sabihin natin sexually...

ok if sex lang kuha na lang ng psp, ok pwede yun para sa sex part...

pag yung may feelings kasi ka sex mo iba... sa wife tinabangan na ako pag dating sa sex

siguro kasi bata maganda sexy si fubu... yup selfish...

pero di pa din naman ako nagkukulang sa wife pag dating dun... and i do love her

kaya nga pag papipiliin kung fubu o wife syempre sa .....WIFE

kasi yun yung tama...

will i be happy...ngayon di siguro...

but i will try my best to give it back to my wife

lahat ng pagkukulang ko lahat ng sinayang ko...di pa nga siguro ngayon pero gagawin ko

Sexually or not sexually, having a relationship with another person when you are already committed with somebody is cheating. Yes its emotionally tough for both of you but how about the other party? You don't want to pay the price when its already late right? Better be safe than sorry bro. You'll get through it. Goodluck! \m/

Sexually or not sexually, having a relationship with another person when you are already committed with somebody is cheating. Yes its emotionally tough for both of you but how about the other party? You don't want to pay the price when its already late right? Better be safe than sorry bro. You'll get through it. Goodluck! \m/

Non-sexual relationship is probably not considered cheating. Why? Let's say I'm in love with ..... and she loves me but we don't do anything about it.

Sexual relationship whether a fling or ONS breaks a relationship almost automatically when your other half finds out.