Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

for me it's worth it and i would do it again and again if i had a time machine but please be warned, hindi porke't nagpaka-totoo ka sa kanya, hindi ibig sabihin nun e magpapaka-totoo siya sayo... it sucks but that's what i got

You just have to be honest with yourself. Are you ready to be second best?

For all the married men who wanted to have just one last chance to feel 'single' again , is it worth it?

Edited by TheRedHood
  • 1 month later...

falling in love is a choice. many people say you fall in love at first sight. sorry but thats stupid. you are attracted at first sight, thats not love. you cant love someone you dont know. and to know someone you have to get close. and getting close is a choice, therefore love is a choice.

falling in love is like fcking. you see a super hot girl, your dcik might get instantly hard, and thats not your fault. but if you wana fcuk her then you have to decide to take pants off. she has to decide to slide her panties down. theres no such thing as oh siht i tripped and accidentally inserted my dcik into your psusy. fcking is no accident, just like falling in love is not an accident. love is a decision, its a choice.

if youre already married, then you should stay the fcuk away from girls that attract you. you are an idiot if you dont.

anyway sige if nandyan ka na, in love ka na... its not too late. just stay away. avoid her like she has the plague. dont see her, dont contact her, and dont answer if she contacts you. no messages, texts, calls, smoke signals, nothing. just completely ignore her as if she doesnt exist. stay away. eventually the feeling will die.

the feeling will die faster if you look for someone else. but i dont recommend you do that, because youre not in the right mind, and you will likely jump from one bad relationship to another bad relationship.

Edited by camus
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just my 2 cents but so far in life I have come to realize that things that are worth it are always difficult to get, whether it be career or in love.

With so much permutations of circumstances in life, odds are someone whose personality is compatible for you probably lives in a totally different world than you. She may be wealthier and more educated than you. She may have a way more difficult life than you. She may be already have a child. She may be less educated than you and your peers.

Rules and customs of modern society are human creations, but true happiness between two people is created by them alone. They set the rules and they set what constitutes happiness. Never let anyone dictate what should make you happy and what should not.

Id like to think that many are in unhappy relationships because they did not pursue the more compatible partner for fear that their circle will shun or look down on them.

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2020 at 11:05 AM, NIGHTWRITER said:

You just have to be honest with yourself. Are you ready to be second best?

For all the married men who wanted to have just one last chance to feel 'single' again , is it worth it?

yes, it was definitely worth it.....

I made a mistake on my marriage and I will deal with the consequences!

This happened to a college friend of mine.

She's active sa church nila and she's been a long-time member of their church's choir. She's very pretty to the point na the priests (and I mean iba ibang priests) in their church impregnated her almost on a yearly basis. Yung gaga naman ayaw mag reklamo kasi love daw niya yung mga priests nila.

She now has 14 kids (no kidding), and single, and still a member of their church's choir. Buti nalang supportado siya ng mga tatay ng kids niya.

Edited by HornyHRManager
  • Like (+1) 1
12 minutes ago, HornyHRManager said:

This happened to a college friend of mine.

She's active sa church nila and she's been a long-time member of their church's choir. She's very pretty to the point na the priests (and I mean iba ibang priests) in their church impregnated her almost on a yearly basis. Yung gaga naman ayaw mag reklamo kasi love daw niya yung mga priests nila.

She now has 14 kids (no kidding), and single, and still a member of their church's choir. Buti nalang supportado siya ng mga tatay ng kids niya.

Watda? 14 kids tapos iba ibang priest pa? Tapos love niya lahat ng priest na yun. Sakit sa ulo yan a.