May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Ayan na madmutt may nagyaya na s iyo wag mo sabihn na tatanggi ka pa ...

splintercell, what's wrong? I wanna date someone who's got a dog so that my labrador can come along..

and thats answering to the question

"sinong mtc member ang gusto nyo makadate"

sounds right to me.

kindly tell me what's wrong with that..

and fatso8 wants to date my sister ... sooo whats wrong?

to :

Fatso , Nz_CHick and Boy_kokok : stay with the topic .. this is about date topic not the dog thread ... just a reminder ..ok

di naman sila off-topic pare. no offense ha

i think they were trying to look for a date in terns of they're dog NZ wanted a date that also have a labrador and the guys only responded to that. medyo nagmukha nga lang na dogthread pero date pa rin ang usapan nila :)

di naman sila off-topic pare. no offense ha

i think they were trying to look for a date in terns of they're dog NZ wanted a date that also have a labrador and the guys only responded to that. medyo nagmukha nga lang na dogthread pero date pa rin ang usapan nila :)

ok sige i-track ko lahat ok .... para makita nyo

Ito na yung tracking after this tapos na yung issue just want you to know na Off Topic kyo ok .. pero dnt take it personally .. just keeping this thread in the right direction.. ok

ito ung conversation nyo with comment :

Nzchick

walang may gusto ng offer ko???

anyone who's got a labrador retriever date tayoooooooo :cry:

comment : di naman gaano OT ..

Fatso

Meron lab yung friend ko.. kulay black, ung 1 naman brown. :)

Pwede ba chaperone ka na lang.. C big sis na lang. K lang ba? :D :P

comment : nandun naman ung prospect to date but still it is becoming a dog conversation

Boy Kokok

oist nzchik, la ko lab eh... pwede ba askal?

Comment : this is definitely OT ...

OK na ha just PM me ur violent reaction or anything .. dun ko kyo sasagutin not in this thread ....

Just stay with the topic ok .. :)

here it goes.. i wont pm u coz d naman violent reaction toh! :P

Nzchick

walang may gusto ng offer ko???

anyone who's got a labrador retriever date tayoooooooo :cry:

comment-nzchick : not OT at all, I want a date with someone who's got something in common!! I love dogs, nothing wrong with that right?

Fatso

Meron lab yung friend ko.. kulay black, ung 1 naman brown. :)

Pwede ba chaperone ka na lang.. C big sis na lang. K lang ba? :D :P

comment -splintercell: nandun naman ung prospect to date but still it is becoming a dog conversation

comment-nzchick: it is definitely not OT, he wants to date my big sister mr. splintercell.. :)

Boy Kokok

oist nzchik, la ko lab eh... pwede ba askal?

Comment-splintercell : this is definitely OT ...

comment-nzchick: dont think so.. this is not OT as he wants a date from me and is asking if its aryt that my dog will date his askal while me and boykokok dates. The point is, I'll date someone who's got a lab.. or any dog. So he's asking if he's qualified for a date

peace be on earth!

You know nagiging Dog conversation na kasi sya ..so I have to put a period on it kaya .. Iam reminding na Keep on the topic .. But I guess you wont listen ... Yung iba nagtatanong puro reply about dogs na that is really OT .. kaya stay with it .. This topic ends here and go on with discussion .... I hope u guys understand ok na ba .....