May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Am I dying and going to heaven???? :boo:

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!!!!

Hey Ms. Jennybaby! I might surprise you and just show up at Stars Venue to watch your group. Don't worry though, I am always behaved.

haha! sira! :lol:

sige im looking forward to seeing you at stars venue soon! :)

Well wala ako magagawa the people are the one who spoken not just me ... It only means one thing no matter how wide you are they like as much as I do ...

well ang good news po is that i lost na whatever weight i put on last xmas season. :)

bad news is i ddnt lose it thru exercise or diet... its because super pagod po sa gigs ng band :(

oh well.... :unsure:

haha! sira! :lol:

sige im looking forward to seeing you at stars venue soon! :)

thanks ms. jennybaby!

I am going out with this Thursday with clients sa Redbox. Hope we wrap up early and I'll try to swing by at Starsvenue. Up to what time is your group playing?

You'll know its me when you hear somebody howling and jumping kahit slow paced yung music. Hinde pako umiinom nun ha!

well ang good news po is that i lost na whatever weight i put on last xmas season. :)

bad news is i ddnt lose it thru exercise or diet... its because super pagod po sa gigs ng band :(

oh well.... :unsure:

well for sure dadami uli fans lalo pa ngayon na naging sexy ka na uli B) ... kaya guys if you want to meet jennybaby .. look at her gig in her signatures ;)

Guest Identity

I've been wandering around the board for a while now and rarely do i post but for some reason i am always drawn to one particular thread. Her intelligence and outspoken ways have just captivated me. I would be honored to date the lovely Malaswa_Ako.

thanks ms. jennybaby!

I am going out with this Thursday with clients sa Redbox. Hope we wrap up early and I'll try to swing by at Starsvenue. Up to what time is your group playing?

You'll know its me when you hear somebody howling and jumping kahit slow paced yung music. Hinde pako umiinom nun ha!

hey... were u able to go ba? wala nmn nagtatatalon dun e wehehehehe :lol: