May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Swit_Lass, isasariling wika ko na and salita dahil kapos ang wikang ingles sa pagbigkas nang aking damdamin. Parating na ako mula sa ibang bansa at kung di kita makita kahit saglit, ay magpapakasawi na po ako,

sa inyo, LC :rolleyes:

LC,

mahal kong kaibigan. Kung lahat ng lalaki sa balat ng lupa ay sing bait mo, ...

I'll see you when you get home. You owe me a hug and coffee :)

OMG!! My love Legolas will make a new movie??

Swit_Lass, isasariling wika ko na and salita dahil kapos ang wikang ingles sa pagbigkas nang aking damdamin. Parating na ako mula sa ibang bansa at kung di kita makita kahit saglit, ay magpapakasawi na po ako,

sa inyo, LC :rolleyes:

Nawawalang Kautusan,

Sadyang napakalalim ng iyong tagalog. Gayon man nais kong ipaalala sa iyo ang ikatlong katangian na hinanahap ng iyong iniirog. Naway maging mapayapa ang landas na iyong gustong tahakin.

Dyak

Jack, if he wasn't such a good friend already (FRIENDZON), I'd go out with LC ..even if he lacks (Wc he dus not) one point :) which only shows that there are exception in every rule :lol:

Wait a moment sister,

Does this mean that men who wants to ask you out should not pose themselves as a friend?

You said it yourself; in every rule there is an exception. In that case, you cannot be certain that people in your "friendzone" will forever be your friends. Have you heard of the word "Hidden desire"?

Guys, would you rather stay within the circle of friends of the woman you admire and lose your shot of dating her?

so far si raine and swit_lass attracts me the most dito .... but not exactly date ang gusto ko, just to go out with them first... get to know them, makipag kaibigan... past experiences ko kasi when i date agad a girl ndi tumatagal ang relationship... better kung friends muna...

Wait a moment sister,

Does this mean that men who wants to ask you out should not pose themselves as a friend?

You said it yourself; in every rule there is an exception. In that case, you cannot be certain that people in your "friendzone" will forever be your friends. Have you heard of the word "Hidden desire"?

Guys, would you rather stay within the circle of friends of the woman you admire and lose your shot of dating her?

Hidden desire.

Maybe, but it has never happened to me. Until then, that rule will not change.

In categorizing people I meet, there are several factors i consider.

I can not disclose them here, but a guy will know where he belongs when I decide where he belongs..the same way some people realize that they are better off as friends than lovers.

Hidden desire.

Maybe, but it has never happened to me. Until then, that rule will not change.

In categorizing people I meet, there are several factors i consider.

I can not disclose them here, but a guy will know where he belongs when I decide where he belongs..the same way some people realize that they are better off as friends than lovers.

How long should you know a person before you can actually categorize him? Having a set of standards is good but sometimes you will be surprised that you start falling for someone who is the exact opposite. Has it ever occured to you that you have met that one ideal guy who passed all your qualifications and yet you just can't seem to feel or see a spark?

How long should you know a person before you can actually categorize him? Having a set of standards is good but sometimes you will be surprised that you start falling for someone who is the exact opposite. Has it ever occured to you that you have met that one ideal guy who passed all your qualifications and yet you just can't seem to feel or see a spark?

OT na tyo..let's go to my room :P (Click on the happily ever after thingie on my sig)

I'll answer this last one then let's get back to the topic..

You know what, I really don't know. There's nothing standard about me. I sometimes go gaga over somebody who's totally not my type.

but then again, there is no such thing as "MY TYPE".

I'm complicated that way.

Back to regular programing.

OT na tyo..let's go to my room :P (Click on the happily ever after thingie on my sig)

I'll answer this last one then let's get back to the topic..

You know what, I really don't know. There's nothing standard about me. I sometimes go gaga over somebody who's totally not my type.

but then again, there is no such thing as "MY TYPE".

I'm complicated that way.

Back to regular programing.

Swit ,

You're right, this is turning out to be a private conversation and we are completely out of the topic. I will check out your room, start fixing the masters.

Splinter,

Thanks for being patient in keeping us. I will keep on visiting this room.

OK GUYS,

BACK TO THE TOPIC. SINONG MTC BABES AND GUSTO NINYONG MAKA-DATE? Dagdagan ninyo na rin kung bakit at kung saan ninyo sila balak dalhin.

Swit ,

You're right, this is turning out to be a private conversation and we are completely out of the topic. I will check out your room, start fixing the masters.

Splinter,

Thanks for being patient in keeping us. I will keep on visiting this room.

OK GUYS,

BACK TO THE TOPIC. SINONG MTC BABES AND GUSTO NINYONG MAKA-DATE? Dagdagan ninyo na rin kung bakit at kung saan ninyo sila balak dalhin.

Well dont worry papa Edit ko sa mga MOD yung topic so you could discuss much more in this thread ...

Obviously a newbie here (naks, using the lingo na ha!), but based on scanning around topics and polls, plus some pictures (Swit_Lass). If and when given the chance to meet/date some of the MTC women, my picks would be the following:

1) Swit_Lass

2) 8 of Orb

3) Raines

4) Ginny

5) Derma_Chiq

6) Mayella

7) Jenny Baby

I have'nt gone to any EBs or have met any of the above except for Swit_Lass whom I have seen thru her pics only (Pretty & definitely with substance up there). Others seem to have the confidence and the wits. :wub:

Interested but not sure on how to go about it. :rolleyes:

Note: I am definitely a gentleman, but I am not a saint too! :evil: