May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Bakit? Nakakatakot ka ba?

OO.. nakakita ka na ba ng monster? Yun.. ganun ang itsura ko.. wehehehe :P

Hey jack.. hindi naman kse MTC as a whole yan eh.. case to case basis of course.. depends sa girl.. eh si sister.. super daming choice naman sha eh, so why settle for anything less di ba? Pag married na.. di mo na pwdeng seryosohin shempre.. problema lang yan.. bat naman gugustuhin pang sumuot sa problema di ba? :rolleyes:

Just my POV.. ;)

BOLA? That's the problem.. pag halatang bola.. pag hindi galing sa puso.. kahet magtutuwad pa yun guy, walang nangyayare.. :rolleyes:

Nweis, gusto nyo i-date si Swit? Madali lang yan.. magpalakas kayo sa kin.. wehehehehe :D

Ayos ba sis? :P

ayan guys pwede nyo i-hire si ginny ... :D para malaman nyo ang mga weak points and makakuha kyo ng guide lines kay switlass :P

talagang hot item ngayon si Switlass for the mere fact that she is really pretty and I dont blame you guys to befall to her relentless beauty and charm ..." She is like Helen of troy " a woman that every one wants to have .... so furnish you qualification guys if you are going to pursue the lady I think it's like survival of the fittest the better one will succeed .. ..

i guess we have to define the boundaries of "MTC dating". Why should married men be out of the list? Do you ladies really look for exclusive partners with commitment?

"MTC dating" is the same as any other kind.

Why are married men scratched off the dating list? The catch phrase there is "Married". I don't know about the other women, but When I commit, it has to be exclusive. Dating is, more often than not, a good begining for more seriuos (whether fun or what have yous) things.

When I say "date" I mean I am actually giving the person a shot. I can not give the same to those already commited. Ginny got it right. I am too young to have to resort to that. :)

A lot of people were killed becuase of "Helen of Troy", but I'm flattered with the thought. :blush:

You're right Jack.. I am lucky to have her. :evil:

Shrike..nangangagat yan :P

"MTC dating" is the same as any other kind.

Why are married men scratched off the dating list? The catch phrase there is "Married". I don't know about the other women, but When I commit, it has to be exclusive. Dating is, more often than not, a good begining for more seriuos (whether fun or what have yous) things.

When I say "date" I mean I am actually giving the person a shot. I can not give the same to those already commited. Ginny got it right. I am too young to have to resort to that. :)

A lot of people were killed becuase of "Helen of Troy", but I'm flattered with the thought. :blush:

You're right Jack.. I am lucky to have her. :evil:

Shrike..nangangagat yan :P

Hey swit,

Now we're talking.

I just feel however that you should draw a line between dating someone and getting involved with someone. Dating married men doesn't mean you have to get emotionally attached to him. Remember this is MTC.

Hey swit,

Now we're talking.

I just feel however that you should draw a line between dating someone and getting involved with someone.  Dating married men doesn't mean you have to get emotionally attached to him.  Remember this is MTC.

I reserve the married men a spot in my friendzone...

MTC is MTC, it's not any different from the rest of the world.

Trust me.

May I ask if you are married? I don't want to assume. PM me if you feel slighted that I asked.

Edited by swit_lass
talagang hot item ngayon si Switlass for the mere fact that she is really pretty and I dont blame you guys to befall to her relentless beauty and charm ..." She is like Helen of troy " a woman that every one wants to have .... so furnish you qualification guys if you are going to pursue the lady I think it's like survival of the fittest the better one will succeed .. ..

si Helen of Troy ba yung "the face that launched a thousand ships"? or si cleopatra? :wub:

anyways, pareho naman in reverence kay ms.switlass yan e. B)

si Helen of Troy ba yung "the face that launched a thousand ships"? or si cleopatra? :wub:

anyways, pareho naman in reverence kay ms.switlass yan e. B)

Helen of Troy...

Ok.. Hehe.. Theres a little Pugad Baboy Joke..

Helen has the Face that could launch a thousand ship...

I have the body that could sink them all :lol:

how come I don't see the message I posted yesterday? Am I missing something?

question to swit,

would you date a married guy that has actually met all your qualifications?

Hey swit,

Now we're talking.

I just feel however that you should draw a line between dating someone and getting involved with someone. Dating married men doesn't mean you have to get emotionally attached to him. Remember this is MTC.

i guess we have to define the boundaries of "MTC dating". Why should married men be out of the list? Do you ladies really look for exclusive partners with commitment?

hi ginny,

being married doesnt make a man anything less. In fact maraming advantages yan that you don't normally find in a single guy. But since you mentioned the phrase "case to case" then I rest my case. Swit, you are one lucky lady to have ms. ginny around.

5 ( last message you posted here yesterday).

Hey swit,

Now we're talking.

Qouted all your posts in this thread. Anything missing? let me know ASAP